MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Commerce 2BC3 Final murgling Academics 4 02-04-2011 12:32 PM
Final Exam Deferral Question (Commerce Program) blooreema Academics 1 04-17-2009 02:37 AM

Commerce 1E03 Final

Old 04-12-2011 at 01:46 PM   #16
andrewjdg

Liked: 30 Times

^ Oo, yeah that sounds pretty unfair. What'd she say about it?
Old 04-12-2011 at 01:59 PM   #17
AgentTMa

Liked: 3 Times

nothing, she claims she never said anything like that, and our group just have to accept the mark. thats why im taking 2nd yr marketing in 2nd term next yr and i advise you to as well. she wants people to fail, i thought kids that said that were just angry because they actually did bad on their reports, but it turnss out its true. apparently, the TA told us that our report actually had more than 3/100 earlier, however when she looked over his marking she somehow found like 10 or 15 more errors which he couldn't find during the 2 weeks he marked it, but she found them like instantaneously. real bullshit.
Old 04-12-2011 at 02:37 PM   #18
CAHopeful
Account Locked

Liked: 7 Times

No one cares if you found the midterms "jokingly easy." You mad I got an A on the midterms, and an A on the report?

Are you also irate that I will have the credentials for a Comm 1e03 TA, and you wont? go brag somewhere else, goober.
Old 04-12-2011 at 03:14 PM   #19
andrewjdg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHopeful View Post
No one cares if you found the midterms "jokingly easy." You mad I got an A on the midterms, and an A on the report?

Are you also irate that I will have the credentials for a Comm 1e03 TA, and you wont? go brag somewhere else, goober.
No, because an A on the midterms is disgusting. Considering the highest mark on the group report was 84% (which is an A-), I highly doubt you got an A. How about instead of mooching for advice off people, go take some initiative yourself, goober.
Old 04-12-2011 at 03:18 PM   #20
sayok8737

Quote:

LOL RUDE. You're clearly BRAGGING. He only said that he found the midterms easy. Here you are posting that you got an A on this and that. Man...........
Old 04-12-2011 at 03:49 PM   #21
CAHopeful
Account Locked

I do not know which tutorial you were in, but our tut average was a 55, or something. With the highest grade being an A, and two B's. You mad, bro? Take some initiative? How about you gtfo of my thread, and go on fb chat.

losers gonna lose.

#biwinning
Old 04-12-2011 at 03:57 PM   #22
Phaint
Account Locked

Liked: 131 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjdg View Post
Oh ok, that's not really "killing" it. But it's respectable bwuahahaha. I find the commerce midterms REAAAAAAALLLLY easy. Like jokingly easy.
Tell us more about your high marks!

Kidding. I want to hear about all your "friends"
Old 04-12-2011 at 04:33 PM   #23
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
I do not know which tutorial you were in, but our tut average was a 55, or something. With the highest grade being an A, and two B's. You mad, bro? Take some initiative? How about you gtfo of my thread, and go on fb chat.

losers gonna lose.

#biwinning
Old 04-12-2011 at 04:53 PM   #24
andrewjdg

Quote:

losers gonna lose.

#biwinning
Clearly, I'm losing because there is a clear discrepancy between people saying things. Anyway, I'm not mad, don't care really. My main point was that the midterms were extremely easy. The point is you were bragging about your A's, which would be good if the tests weren't extremely easy. Perhaps you can come up with the big boys and get an A+ on the tests next time.
Old 04-12-2011 at 05:35 PM   #25
AgentTMa

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:

losers gonna lose.

#biwinning
He was unaware that this thread was still OPEN and that he was allowed to comment whenever he likes, he probably had a misunderstanding and thought this was CANADA and that it's a FREE country with freedom of speech. I highly doubt you got an A on the report, the prof is out to make people fail on any sort of evaluation where the mark is determined by her unlike midterms where its right/wrong and not her choice whether we should do well or fail.

You need to take a couple of these :chillpill :

andrewjdg says thanks to AgentTMa for this post.
Old 04-12-2011 at 06:26 PM   #26
CAHopeful
Account Locked

Quote:
Clearly, I'm losing because there is a clear discrepancy between people saying things. Anyway, I'm not mad, don't care really. My main point was that the midterms were extremely easy. The point is you were bragging about your A's, which would be good if the tests weren't extremely easy. Perhaps you can come up with the big boys and get an A+ on the tests next time.
LOOL, brb, not reading the textbook 30xs over like you.
Old 04-12-2011 at 06:39 PM   #27
tray

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:

losers gonna lose.

#biwinning
enough with this winning fukery u trend whor

lawleypop likes this.
Old 04-12-2011 at 07:50 PM   #28
Phaint
Account Locked

Liked: 131 Times

Quote:
Hey Andrew. You're that socially awkward kid that went to Winston Churchill who was known for doing homework all day in his room. Do you feel that you've validated yourself now that you have a forum to boast about your marks?
Old 04-12-2011 at 08:02 PM   #29
andrewjdg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaint View Post
Hey Andrew. You're that socially awkward kid that went to Winston Churchill who was known for doing homework all day in his room. Do you feel that you've validated yourself now that you have a forum to boast about your marks?
Wtf? Considering I skipped a lot and hardly cared about school when I was in high school? There actually is a kid known for doing that, but it sure as hell ain't me. Either you're making up bs or you're getting REALLY wrong facts. Js. And by the way, I wasn't bragging. I was simply saying I found the midterms to be easy, and a lot of other people agreed. Not my fault you're getting defensive, wonder why?

Last edited by andrewjdg : 04-12-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2011 at 08:03 PM   #30
andrewjdg

Quote:
LOOL, brb, not reading the textbook 30xs over like you.
Considering I have 4 other courses, I actually read it once. Nice try, though.