MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Commerce 2FA3 & Commerce 2AB3 - Textbook Question CAHopeful Academics 4 06-21-2011 11:36 PM
commerce 4fp3 jasonfung Academics 3 12-20-2010 04:12 PM

Commerce 4FP3

Old 04-26-2012 at 07:03 PM   #16
McUsed

Liked: 7 Times

Commerce 4FP3
I took this course during the Winter 2012 session with Professor Jordan Fortino. This course is open to 3rd and 4th year students who are not enrolled in the Commerce program.

As the name of the course suggests, this class is all about personal finance. Essentially, taking 4FP3 will...

says thanks to McUsed for this post.
Old 06-08-2015 at 04:22 PM   #15
gunsnroses

Liked: 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbajaj28 View Post
I took this course with Fortino during Winter 2015. It is definitely 12able! The course load isn't too bad either, there are problems sets and readings that you have to complete online every week but those will take you max 3 hours to do. There are two assignments that you complete as a group and then there's the final exam which is fairly easy.
Do you know if the course is 12able with Dr. Chenug? Because I think he is teaching it this year.
Old 06-27-2015 at 09:29 AM   #16
beebee2

Liked: 4 Times
Has anyone taken it with Dr. Cheung? I heard mixed reviews.......
Old 06-28-2015 at 02:50 PM   #17
bae_

Liked: 4 Times
^^^ Any opinions on this course with Cheung? I liked that his course mark breakdown only involves 2 midterms & a final as opposed to all those minor assignments in Fortinos class...
Old 08-01-2018 at 05:28 PM   #18
NateSch

Liked: 0 Times
If anyone has taken this course with Dr. Cheung I would appreciate insight on the level of difficulty of the course as taken with him. ratemyprofessors.com has some negative reviews for Dr. Cheung, but they`re from 2007 and older for 4FP3, and as can be seen above, most reviews are based on Dr. Fortino teaching the course. I don`t mind putting a lot of effort and time into a course, especially if it has future benefit as this course seemingly would, but I do not want to take a course that is impossible to achieve a 12 in... Thanks in advance!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search