MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
comp megg.noelle First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-18-2010 12:45 PM
Comp Sci/Comp Eng/Soft Eng stevennevets Academics 9 10-19-2009 08:54 PM

Comp Eng 2di4

Comp Eng 2di4
2DI4
Published by blackdragon
12-12-2009
Published by
Elite Member

Comp Eng 2di4

Alright, so we had 2 profs, they switched half way. The first (shirani) was pretty good, hard to follow at times, but not bad overall. The second (patriciu) was different. After he started teaching, attendance in lectures dropped like a rock. Hard to follow, and understand.

As for the midterms, there were 2 - 20% each. Both were almost identical to sample midterms posted from the past. The exam was a pleasant surprise. Pretty fair, but the last half will definitely make you think.

Labs are worth 10%, and you get the full 10% for attending the lab and staying the whole time.

Overall, not a bad course, pretty hard to understand unless you use previous sample questions to learn from.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Comp Eng 2di4!

Old 09-01-2010 at 02:34 PM   #2
manjula85

Liked: 1 Time
Hi! I'm going into Electrical and Society this year, I was wondering were I could find previous sample questions from? Directions would be appreciated.
Old 09-07-2011 at 04:42 PM   #3
Abdi

Thanks for the review!
Old 10-03-2011 at 08:59 AM   #4
bobomar

Do you have the sample midterms? Patriciu didn't post any this term :(
Old 10-03-2011 at 02:59 PM   #5
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times