MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LSB this Morning??? britb General Discussion 4 10-04-2010 08:56 PM
Can I still get an agenda tmrw?? RememberTwce First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-08-2010 08:45 PM
morning classes? kanishka Academics 23 07-27-2009 09:00 PM
When do timetables open for changing? Now, or tomorrow morning? aviaf First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-10-2008 11:40 PM
The Big Day Tomorrow Morning! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 1 02-07-2008 07:37 AM

Is Compass open tmrw morning?

Old 12-02-2011 at 10:47 PM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

Is Compass open tmrw morning?
I forgot to grab passes today and I plan to leave around 9 am tmrw morning. Are they open?
Old 12-02-2011 at 10:51 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfitsp View Post
I forgot to grab passes today and I plan to leave around 9 am tmrw morning. Are they open?
No, they open at 10. https://new.msumcmaster.ca/servicesa...lInfo/Home.htm
Old 12-02-2011 at 10:59 PM   #3
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

dammit............... .....
Old 12-02-2011 at 11:16 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfitsp View Post
dammit............... .....
You could leave a little earlier and take the HSR to the GO Station. Takes about 20-25 minutes to get to the GO Station from McMaster. You could also try to just pay the bus driver, as long as it's not busy he should let you on. Otherwise he'll probably ask you to wait for everyone with tickets and passes to board before he lets you on.
Old 12-02-2011 at 11:20 PM   #5
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
You could leave a little earlier and take the HSR to the GO Station. Takes about 20-25 minutes to get to the GO Station from McMaster. You could also try to just pay the bus driver, as long as it's not busy he should let you on. Otherwise he'll probably ask you to wait for everyone with tickets and passes to board before he lets you on.
Whenever I take the GO bus on Fridays, even though there is a long line up people waiting to board the GO bus, the driver (which is different each time) doesn't tell the person paying with cash to wait for everyone with tickets and passes to board before they go on. We all have to wait until they get out all of their coins and bills to pay, which is quite annoying but whatever it is only temporary.
Old 12-03-2011 at 12:16 AM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
Whenever I take the GO bus on Fridays, even though there is a long line up people waiting to board the GO bus, the driver (which is different each time) doesn't tell the person paying with cash to wait for everyone with tickets and passes to board before they go on. We all have to wait until they get out all of their coins and bills to pay, which is quite annoying but whatever it is only temporary.
Does everyone in the line fit on the bus though? Because I've seen bus drivers ask people to step off the bus and to let the people who have already paid for their tickets and passes to get on the bus first.

If everyone fits on the bus everyone would have to wait anyway since the people paying with cash would end up getting on anyway. But the reason why I've seen bus drivers ask people to step off the bus is to give priority to those people who have already paid (some tickets have a certain time limit for instance).
Old 12-03-2011 at 12:06 PM   #7
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Does everyone in the line fit on the bus though? Because I've seen bus drivers ask people to step off the bus and to let the people who have already paid for their tickets and passes to get on the bus first.

If everyone fits on the bus everyone would have to wait anyway since the people paying with cash would end up getting on anyway. But the reason why I've seen bus drivers ask people to step off the bus is to give priority to those people who have already paid (some tickets have a certain time limit for instance).
On some occasions everyone doesn't fit on the bus, but the people paying with cash aren't directed to the back of the line.