MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
spanish tutor! NatalyaOtaku Academics 3 11-29-2011 03:29 PM
Volunteers Needed - Tutors - Catholic Children's Aid Society mdeccas Volunteering Opportunities 0 06-07-2011 10:32 AM
Math Tutor Needed bubblegum3 Academics 0 04-16-2011 08:33 PM
Physics Tutor Needed MaryS Academics 7 02-28-2011 11:05 PM
GIS tutor needed. elle14 Academics 2 02-12-2011 11:09 PM

Considering becoming a Tutor? Spanish, Arabic and German Tutors needed!

Old 01-21-2014 at 10:39 PM   #1
kwanuing

Liked: 0 Times

Considering becoming a Tutor? Spanish, Arabic and German Tutors needed!
  • Being a tutor is great experience to add to your resume and can help if you are considering a career in education.
  • Tutoring can be done at your own convenience; negotiate the session time with clients and decide how much of your time you want to spend tutoring.
  • The skills you develop as a tutor are transferable and valued in the work force.
  • Tutors are able to assist fellow students in gaining a better understanding of a particular subject, and contributing to their success.
Interested students are asked to email [email protected]  or follow us on facebook 
This event is part of International Education Week 2013 activities at McMaster.
Visit or follow us on Facebook for more details and events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371649386252402/
Organized By:
McMaster Language Club

Last edited by kwanuing : 01-21-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-21-2014 at 10:44 PM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

I'm not able to volunteer for anything, but I was unaware the school even had a language club. Do you have a website with more information?
Old 01-21-2014 at 11:40 PM   #3
kwanuing

Liked: 0 Times

Hi Dillon! I am sorry! I forgot to put the contact information there. I just updated it! McMaster Language Buddies is a club dedicated to helping you discover different languages! Learn new languages, brush up on languages you have forgotten and teach others languages you know. You can check out our Facebook page for more details or email us! Here are some languages that we are offering:
  • Mandarin
  • Spanish
  • Vietnamese
  • French
  • German
  • Japanese
  • English
  • Arabic
  • Russian
  • Hindi
  • Korean
  • Portuguese