MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:26 PM   #1
Tudders

Liked: 0 Times

Course Changes
Ive been thinking about the possiblity of droping one of my 1st term courses so I can take the Intro to Psych course. Im not sure how to do this... SOLAR wouldnt let me when I tried. Ive already confirmed my payment agreement and paid it in full. Is the price of my payment agreement dependant on the courses i take meaning I can no longer switch? And if this is the case is it possible to switch once I go to Mac in September?
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:29 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudders View Post
Ive been thinking about the possiblity of droping one of my 1st term courses so I can take the Intro to Psych course. Im not sure how to do this... SOLAR wouldnt let me when I tried. Ive already confirmed my payment agreement and paid it in full. Is the price of my payment agreement dependant on the courses i take meaning I can no longer switch? And if this is the case is it possible to switch once I go to Mac in September?
SOLAR is closed at the moment. It re-opens at 8:30AM.

Once you change your courses, remember to reconfirm your payment agreement.
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:32 PM   #3
Tudders

Ok. But will changing my courses change the price of my payment agreement?

As I said I have already paid for my payment agreement.. so what happens if the price changes?
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:34 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudders View Post
Ok. But will changing my courses change the price of my payment agreement?

As I said I have already paid for my payment agreement.. so what happens if the price changes?
If the courses are in the same faculty then the prices will be the same.

Some faculties charge more per course.

If the price changes you'll either have to pay the surplus or they'll mail you a cheque (not sure when though).

jc24, Tudders like this.
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:36 PM   #5
Tudders

Thanks for the info
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:37 PM   #6
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Hrrm. Next year, remember to wait until September to pay, so you can avoid these kinds of hassles. :]
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:39 PM   #7
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by feonateresa View Post
Hrrm. Next year, remember to wait until September to pay, so you can avoid these kinds of hassles. :]
It's not really a hassle, especially since they have interac now.

When you make a change just keep on checking your account statement. It'll eventually change. A positive number means you owe them money, a negative number is a credit meaning they owe you money.
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:49 PM   #8
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Unfortunately interac doesn't include CIBC. -grumbles-
Old 08-12-2009 at 11:53 PM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by feonateresa View Post
Unfortunately interac doesn't include CIBC. -grumbles-
Yep, that sucks. But making online payments is still easy, just not as convenient because you might take out money from your chequing forgetting you had a transaction setup and then the transaction fails :\