MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-25-2011 at 09:08 PM   #1
iolajos

Liked: 0 Times

Couseload help?
Hey i was wondering if anyone had advice if i should drop some courses and take easier ones, or is the courseload not too bad for the ones im taking? im taking honours Kin couses (6 required), bio, chem, calculus for life schiences, and psych. advice? I need 30 credits and my post grad goal is med school

Last edited by iolajos : 07-25-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-25-2011 at 09:09 PM   #2
iolajos

Liked: 0 Times

just realized i spelled sciences wrong hahaha
Old 07-25-2011 at 11:21 PM   #3
epikness

Liked: 37 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolajos View Post
Hey i was wondering if anyone had advice if i should drop some courses and take easier ones, or is the courseload not too bad for the ones im taking? im taking honours Kin couses (6 required), bio, chem, calculus for life schiences, and psych. advice? I need 30 credits and my post grad goal is med school
depends on how u handle the workload. i m not in kin, but i can tell u some info about ur electives.
bio (i m assuming 1a03) --> pretty much review of grade 12 bio...
math 1ls3 ---> easier than grade 12 calculus (imo).
chem 1a03 ---> grade 12 chem
kin 1a03/1aa3 ---> u learn anatomy...u have weekly quizzes. two lectures per week.. u do learn a fair amount of anatomy...key is to keep up with everything

dont know abt psych

i think this is a reasonable course load. u will be fine...just dont procrastinate
Old 07-26-2011 at 07:18 PM   #4
lt93

Liked: 69 Times

Not in Kin but I took kin 1A03/1AA3, and bio, chem, calc and psych. You'll be fine! I only had trouble with chemistry a little but you will be fine if you have good high school background! Plus it's important to take courses that interest you. Even courses that are deemed "bird" courses have work to them and if you don't like it, it sucks doing it! Initially people told me not to take Anatomy as my electives cause it's more work than other courses but I am so glad I did, they were two of my favourite classes and I learned a lot.
Old 07-26-2011 at 07:21 PM   #5
lt93

Liked: 69 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolajos View Post
just realized i spelled sciences wrong hahaha
haha thought you did that on purpose to be funny