Published by
MacInsiders Staff

Author review
Overall Rating
70%70%70%
Average 70%
Crockpot Vegetable Medley

Crock Pot Vegetable Medley

Here is the link to the recipe I followed: http://www.fatfreevegan.com/crockpot/veg-medley.shtml

This is a really simple thing to make. You likely won't have to go out and buy ingredients for it so that's a plus.

It didn't take a remarkably long time to chop up everything but you should budget some time to do it.

I couldn't find any veggie stock in the grocery store I was at but I did find some that was concentrated - definitely would recommend this product for any other vegetarians out there as it can be added to a variety of dishes! I'm not that much of a chef but this stuff would be great for adding flavour!

This is a really great thing to make since you can do all the prep work in the morning, toss it in your slow cooker, and when you get back you'll have it ready and waiting for you!

I also added that shake-in spice to it which turned out good.

My housemates loved the end result and it used up my vegetables so this dish was great - and it lasts for multiple meals so you'll get your money's worth for sure!
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Crockpot Vegetable Medley!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search