MacInsiders Logo
Old 09-19-2011 at 07:09 PM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

How do bio tuts work?
So I'm in bio 1m03 and my first bio tut is on the wednesday. There's the thing on avenue for the tut but I haven't looked at it yet. I know I hafto do the quiz but the actual assignment itself, do I have to finish it before going to my tut?

How does it work? And what do you actually do in the tut?
Old 09-19-2011 at 07:18 PM   #2
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

if i remember correctly you do it during the tutorial (they teach u the theory reqd during tutorial)... you can hand it in if u finish... or at a later due date in the drop box
Old 09-20-2011 at 08:49 PM   #3
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

You go and try not to shoot yourself when you are forced to deal with your PBL group for two straight hours.Other that that what Rukia said.

/still bitter

As for quiz timing, this should have been mentioned multiple times in class by now. Or it should be in the outline.

Last edited by britb : 09-20-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-20-2011 at 09:25 PM   #4
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

There's like an intro/background to the tutorial, that is what the quiz is on.

You do the tutorial in class, and hand it in the next day.
Old 09-20-2011 at 09:45 PM   #5
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfitsp View Post
So I'm in bio 1m03 and my first bio tut is on the wednesday. There's the thing on avenue for the tut but I haven't looked at it yet. I know I hafto do the quiz but the actual assignment itself, do I have to finish it before going to my tut?

How does it work? And what do you actually do in the tut?
If you haven't looked at it yet, why are you asking? It might answer your question for you.
Old 09-20-2011 at 10:28 PM   #6
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
If you haven't looked at it yet, why are you asking? It might answer your question for you.
Thats true, I found out most of the things I needed after looking at the tut sheets. Actually my avenue wasn't working at the time =P

Anyways I just have one more question then. After reading through the tutorial sheets, it looked as though you can't really do much before hand. I mean, to complete the tut or even start, I'd have to go to class because we need to get the data for the entire class.

So...one of my friend told me that he was already half done it... How can that be? I haven't asked him yet because I don't have any means of contacting him. But is there something you are supposed to do or can do before going to the actual tut? Cuz it really does look like I can't do much until we get data from our class.

This is for the first bio tut - the PTC tasting one