MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roommate snoring cjdzl General Discussion 8 09-20-2010 02:23 PM
Mac places sixth in university rankings Email Story Email story PrintPrint Text Size Iamanonymous General Discussion 1 11-06-2009 09:42 AM
Roommate wanted SarahP General Discussion 5 02-07-2009 10:47 PM

How do I email my roommate?

Old 08-14-2009 at 09:49 AM   #1
Porsche

Liked: 0 Times

How do I email my roommate?
I know there's a "Send Message" button in Residence Portal, but where would I receive the message? Is it the ">Undergraduate Email" link on MUGSI or does that not work yet (I cannot log in w/ my Mac ID). Thanks!
Old 08-14-2009 at 10:16 AM   #2
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
I know there's a "Send Message" button in Residence Portal, but where would I receive the message? Is it the ">Undergraduate Email" link on MUGSI or does that not work yet (I cannot log in w/ my Mac ID). Thanks!
When you send the message its in your undergraduate email.
I can access mine. I think its because you confirmed your payment agreement late. Thats why you cant access it. Or maybe you didnt "Enable my Mac ID services".
Old 08-14-2009 at 01:15 PM   #3
Porsche

Nope..I confirmed my payment agreement on the same day that I chose my courses (the first day SOLAR opened) and I've been using my Mac ID ever since. What do you mean by ""Enable ny Mac ID services""?
Old 08-14-2009 at 01:39 PM   #4
niteskie
Elite Member

Liked: 45 Times

You could always change your primary email address to the email address you usually use (Log onto Mugsi -> My Profile(On Left) -> Email Address Management(On Right)). You then would receive receive the email in that account.
Old 08-14-2009 at 02:00 PM   #5
daisy

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
Nope..I confirmed my payment agreement on the same day that I chose my courses (the first day SOLAR opened) and I've been using my Mac ID ever since. What do you mean by ""Enable ny Mac ID services""?
There is a link in MUGSI to "enable my Mac ID services" I think. Log in to Mugsi and look for it on one of the sidebars. I don't know if this will help your problem though.

Have you tried sending a message to your room mate? Just try it and see what happens . You could always include your reply email address in the body of your message, just to be sure that they can, indeed, reply to you.
Old 08-14-2009 at 04:04 PM   #6
Porsche

Oh thank you daisy I didn't realize I had to enable