MacInsiders Logo
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:26 PM   #1
patriots4eva

Liked: 5 Times

Does anyone like Bones?
Hey everyone,

So one my new favourite shows is Bones. Does anyone else feel inspired by Bones? Or have any opinion on this show??
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:35 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Never understood that show much. I tried really hard to get past episode 1 but got bored in 10 minutes
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:36 PM   #3
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots4eva View Post
Hey everyone,

So one my new favourite shows is Bones. Does anyone else feel inspired by Bones? Or have any opinion on this show??
I used to really like it, and I've watched it since the beginning. You said it's your new favourite show, so I'm not sure if you're fully caught up yet, but this whole Pelant thing is driving me insane. After the most recent finale, I decided that if they do not catch him and wrap up his storyline in the first episode of next season, I am done.

It's not even just that I don't like them having a villain over multiple seasons that always is a step ahead. I watch the Mentalist, I can deal with that. But they're writing Pelant like he's god, and it was beyond ridiculous even before this season's finale, but they just completely jumped the shark.
Old 06-02-2013 at 06:45 PM   #4
patriots4eva

Liked: 5 Times

I just watched season 8 episode 5, so I have a little more catching up to do.

I know pelant is crazy...I don't like how they introduced him as you said a god who is always ahead of them. And he barely is in any of the episodes...it's not good for the viewers...

I've never watched the mentalist...have u seen prison break or heros?
Old 06-02-2013 at 07:01 PM   #5
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots4eva View Post
I just watched season 8 episode 5, so I have a little more catching up to do.

I know pelant is crazy...I don't like how they introduced him as you said a god who is always ahead of them. And he barely is in any of the episodes...it's not good for the viewers...

I've never watched the mentalist...have u seen prison break or heros?
If you think he's a god now, just wait til the end of the season There are two episodes in particular that I'm thinking of (the finale and one other) where it's just ridiculous. They had the perfect opportunity to end it, and didn't, and that was the biggest mistake ever.

I used to watch prison break (Robin Tunney from prison break is in mentalist, if you're interested lol). I think I saw two episodes of heroes.