MacInsiders Logo

What does this mean???

Old 06-04-2010 at 05:19 PM   #1
teresa

Liked: 0 Times

What does this mean???
For one of the courses that I want to take (BIO 3U03), it says the following under pre-requisites:

BIOLOGY 2A03, or both BIOLOGY 1A03 (or ISCI 1A24) and six units from KINESIOL 1A03, 1AA3 (or 1A06), 1Y03, 1YY3; and registration in Level III or above of any Honours program. BIOCHEM 2EE3 and 3G03 are recommended. BIOLOGY 2A03 is strongly recommended.

This means that I don't need bio2A03 for bio 3U03... right? Also, does "strongly recommended" mean that it'll be extremely difficult for me to do well in the course without having taken the 2nd year physiology??

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2010 at 05:22 PM   #2
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa View Post
For one of the courses that I want to take (BIO 3U03), it says the following under pre-requisites:

BIOLOGY 2A03, or both BIOLOGY 1A03 (or ISCI 1A24) and six units from KINESIOL 1A03, 1AA3 (or 1A06), 1Y03, 1YY3; and registration in Level III or above of any Honours program. BIOCHEM 2EE3 and 3G03 are recommended. BIOLOGY 2A03 is strongly recommended.

This means that I don't need bio2A03 for bio 3U03... right? Also, does "strongly recommended" mean that it'll be extremely difficult for me to do well in the course without having taken the 2nd year physiology??

Thanks!
you can take bio 2a03 OR you can have bio1a03/ISCI1a24 and Kin 1a03/1aa3. I don't think it would be extremely difficult but I haven't taken 3u03 yet.