Bio 4A03 IqzFendi Academics 0 06-03-2013 10:04 PM
engineer 4A03 jntyrhds Academics 10 07-03-2012 04:32 PM

ENG 4A03 Summer

Old 06-15-2014 at 03:39 PM   #1
jmzhang18

Liked: 0 Times

ENG 4A03 Summer
Hi, guys

I am really looking ENG 4A03 in the summer or online, do you guys know anything about it? And how to apply it?

Thank you in advance !
Old 06-15-2014 at 07:35 PM   #2
KAB:)

Liked: 11 Times

I'm doing this online right now with UNB. I highly recommend it over athabasca cause its cheaper, and you don't have to go to an invigilation center, you can have someone invigilate for you locally. Its a midterm, a final, and seven 1-2 page written assignments. You have six months to complete it, but I'm blowing through it right now and intend to have it done within less than two months, so I don't think it will take that long. Its this course here.
http://www.unb.ca/cel/online/courses.../phil2207.html
You do UNB's little application form, get your LOP from MAC and email it to UNB, then call UNB and pay. UNB will then register you and send you an email with all the log in info, they use a system almost identical to avenue. I don't really feel like typing out every little detail, but if you want, PM me and I'll give you my phone number and we can chat about it.

Last edited by KAB:) : 06-15-2014 at 07:46 PM.