MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-30-2014 at 02:10 AM   #1
Tsunade

Liked: 3 Times

Eng to BI
So if you want to transfer from eng1 to BI after 1st year.. does one have to drop a year to get the required courses or do they just let you start 2nd year BI with some condition?
BI has 3 courses different from eng1:
compsci 1JC3
compsci 1MD3 (antireq is engineer 1D04 which is in eng1)
compsci 1XA3
Someone please tell me i dont have to wait a year before i can transfer
Old 05-30-2014 at 09:35 AM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Ask Sally Williams. Antirequisite means you cannot take 1md3 after for any credit after 1d04, not sure if it substitues.
Old 05-31-2014 at 08:36 AM   #3
Tsunade

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
Ask Sally Williams. Antirequisite means you cannot take 1md3 after for any credit after 1d04, not sure if it substitues.
Thanks. She said that it is possible to get into 2BI provided one has a 4.0 average in Eng1.
One thing i forgot to ask her (and now its weekend) is : can we overload with level 3 or 4 courses while in level 2?
I'm sure to ask her this as well but can i please get your opinion?