MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nursing Course Managment MacDai First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 06-30-2010 09:37 PM
time managment and other extras Kareko First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-06-2008 12:52 PM
Engineering + Managment + Co-op??? Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-28-2008 12:36 PM

Eng Managment 2AA2

Old 05-25-2012 at 09:36 PM   #1
Twinkle
Account Locked

Liked: 42 Times

Eng Managment 2AA2
Hi. Those who have taken the course, I would like to know what it's all about, like what the lectures are like, how easy the whole course is. There's almost no info on that course.
Old 05-25-2012 at 09:48 PM   #2
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

You learn how basics of word, excel and making reports/resumes. Fun course if Dr. Love is teaching it. Easy marks.
Old 05-25-2012 at 09:55 PM   #3
Twinkle
Account Locked

Easy marks

Are they easy enough to take 7th course along with it?

Dr. Love

...okay. How do I get that tittle?
Old 05-25-2012 at 10:02 PM   #4
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
Easy marks

Are they easy enough to take 7th course along with it?

Dr. Love

...okay. How do I get that tittle?
I had 7 courses while taking that, and it was light course work. And no exam, just one presentation/group report and done. Easy marks.

Twinkle says thanks to BlakeM for this post.
Old 05-25-2012 at 10:04 PM   #5
Twinkle
Account Locked

cool thanks, will be nice addition to 2MM3.