Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
English 3D03 or English 2R03--Any info? dsouzaj Academics 0 03-28-2011 09:16 PM
CSCT/English 3R06 lorend 3rd Year Course Reviews 0 06-18-2008 11:02 PM

English/CSCT 3D03 Science Fiction

Old 05-28-2012 at 04:24 PM   #1
ageless_12

Liked: 0 Times

English/CSCT 3D03 Science Fiction
Has anyone taken CSCT 3D03. I can't find a review online or much information about the course.

How heavy is the workload compared to other classes?
What sort of reading materials are there (specific texts)?
How many and what type of assignments/tests?
Relative ease of the course?

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-09-2012 at 02:11 PM   #2
achhin

Liked: 2 Times

I wanted to take this course next year also but I can't seem to find any information about it at all. One of my friends in 4th year says that it hasn't been running for a few years. Sad as it is, if not enough people sign up for it, I suggest looking for a back-up course? :(
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:02 PM   #3
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by achhin View Post
I wanted to take this course next year also but I can't seem to find any information about it at all. One of my friends in 4th year says that it hasn't been running for a few years. Sad as it is, if not enough people sign up for it, I suggest looking for a back-up course? :(
It's running this year though...and it has run in the past, I've seen it available during the summers. I don't think they have a problem with not enough enrollment.
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:04 PM   #4
achhin

Really? My friend tried to take it last year and said that it wasn't running. Do you know who the prof will be by any chance? It's not listed anywhere :(
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:06 PM   #5
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Really? My friend tried to take it last year and said that it wasn't running. Do you know who the prof will be by any chance? It's not listed anywhere :(
Maybe they tried during the normal school year? I almost took it during the summer (but decided to take a music course instead), and I saw it the summer before as well. No idea who the prof would be, though.
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:22 PM   #6
achhin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Maybe they tried during the normal school year? I almost took it during the summer (but decided to take a music course instead), and I saw it the summer before as well. No idea who the prof would be, though.
Awh :( so you haven't taken the course yet? I just checked SOLAR and there was no summer listing this year, unless it was in the first summer term I suppose. I really want to take this course though. It'll be a nice change from all the bio/biochem/chem courses I have to take.
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:25 PM   #7
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Awh :( so you haven't taken the course yet? I just checked SOLAR and there was no summer listing this year, unless it was in the first summer term I suppose. I really want to take this course though. It'll be a nice change from all the bio/biochem/chem courses I have to take.
I meant last summer (2011) and the summer before that (2010).
And no, I haven't taken it. I am currently registered in it for the coming school year.
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:46 PM   #8
achhin

Quote:
I meant last summer (2011) and the summer before that (2010).
And no, I haven't taken it. I am currently registered in it for the coming school year.
I can't register for classes until Wednesday, is the class still open? :O
Old 06-09-2012 at 03:48 PM   #9
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
I can't register for classes until Wednesday, is the class still open? :O
I can't tell, since I am currently registered for it. It will show as available since I already have a seat in it.
Old 06-09-2012 at 04:01 PM   #10
achhin

Quote:
I can't tell, since I am currently registered for it. It will show as available since I already have a seat in it.
Darn, thanks anyway though. Hmmm...I'm hoping there's still room when I try to register on Wednesday!
Old 06-09-2012 at 06:20 PM   #11
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

i just dropped it
Old 06-13-2012 at 12:48 AM   #12
achhin

It's Full D: Fml.