Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

Fair enough. But honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such a poorly written/executed season in a long time. In fact, I will say that it's WORSE than Season 5 of House (and I LOVE House and hated season 5).

For example. We all know the concept of foreshadowing. We learned it in what, grade 8 at the most basic level? Well, the writers certainly don't.

I could name off dozens of different times where a character in the shows makes it seem like something is gonna happen, or they build something up, and something completely different happens. This is fine, because who likes a show to be predictable.

But what happens next is NEVER better than what you thought would have happened, and it is a TOTAL waste of an episode or it just completely doesn't add to anything.

Example 1: Remember when Godric got captured? They were talking about what could have done it. Erik said, "Nothing human..." which would obviously lead us to believe that "omg, something new and exciting is gonna pop the eff out of nowhere, and it's gonna be godly." WRONG. Turns out, it WAS humans, and godric went willingly, and he dies in the end anyways. Waste of what, 3/4 episodes?

Example 2: This is like, the last 2 episodes aired. Lafayette, Tara's mom (name escapes me), and Sookie had managed to get Tara out of Maryanne's clutches and spent the entire episode basically trying to get her to snap out the spell she was in. They finally managed and blah blah, all goes well... only to find out an episode or so later, that she just gets recaptured again without even a flinch from maryanne.

I could go on.

I hate season 2. So much.
keeping in mind that the plot of the show is following the plot of a book series.....

I would definitely agree that this season is lacking compared to last, but I still think its a fantastic show.
Old 09-08-2009 at 10:22 PM   #32
katie_batt

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
It's in the Basement of Togo Salmon Hall (TSH).

When you're in MUSC, you want to walk towards Union Market. There is a set of stairs going up and outside, one going down and straight, and one continuing down into the basement of MUSC. You want to take the ones that go down and straight into the basement of TSH. 1280 is on your right-hand side. The door still says Quarters.

--------------------

And for everyone else wanting to discuss True Blood, please make a new thread! This one has derailed from the initial topic a lot!
oops sorry! didnt read that til AFTER i posted...