MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Faculty and Program Series Part Six: The Faculty of Health Sciences saukalra Faculty & Program Series 6 09-07-2009 10:56 PM
Faculty and Program Series Part One: The Faculty of Social Science lorend Faculty & Program Series 4 09-01-2009 09:09 AM
Faculty and Program Series Part Four: The Faculty of Humanities feonateresa Faculty & Program Series 14 08-29-2009 11:01 AM

Faculty Day?

Old 09-06-2010 at 06:25 PM   #1
recos

Liked: 1 Time

Faculty Day?
Hey.
I was wondering what kind of stuff goes down on Faculty day? (e.g. physical activities, ice-breakers, etc.). I heard we have to bring our schedules? And are we going to do any running or stuff of that sort? I'm not really physically fit, but I can try
Old 09-06-2010 at 06:33 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by recos View Post
Hey.
I was wondering what kind of stuff goes down on Faculty day? (e.g. physical activities, ice-breakers, etc.). I heard we have to bring our schedules? And are we going to do any running or stuff of that sort? I'm not really physically fit, but I can try
In my year, the Science Faculty did a lot of physical activities. There were stations and we rotated. Each station had a different activity. It was really fun and I really enjoyed it.

It's all about having fun! Don't worry if you aren't physically fit, if you are having fun then that's all that matters.
Old 09-06-2010 at 06:34 PM   #3
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by recos View Post
Hey.
Every faculty does different things from what I remember. Im in Engineering and we did some slight physical activities, tons of ice breakers and other stuff like that. Schedules? I dont recall many people bringing that but I guess its a good way to see whose in your classes and such. But yeah, faculty day will be different for each faculty so if you want specifics ask someone whose in that faculty.
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:10 PM   #4
Myoch

Liked: 2 Times

I understand tomorrow is Faculty Day, how do we find out where to meet? I'm in the Faculty of Science, where do I go and what time does it start?
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:29 PM   #5
R.L.

Liked: 3 Times

In my year, I think a group of SCICO's (people wearing black lab coats) came to each rez quad at around 8:00-8:30 in the morning to pick you up. They will probably wake you up with all the noise they'll be making.
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:06 PM   #6
Myoch

Liked: 2 Times

R.L. thank you, I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere
Old 09-06-2010 at 11:09 PM   #7
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

Kin was pretty frieken random but pretty awesome.

Plenty of physical activity and icebreaking.
Old 09-06-2010 at 11:23 PM   #8
Allana:)

Liked: 46 Times

Does anyone know where and when the humanities faculty is meeting?
Old 09-06-2010 at 11:30 PM   #9
ShesTheMan

Liked: 0 Times

Does anyone know where the science faculty is meeting?