MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-11-2009 at 04:08 PM   #1
laura_jean

Liked: 0 Times

The First Day
When do you have to be on campus to move into residence (aka when do you first have to be there)?
And when do all of the first week activities begin?
I have been looking everywhere for first-year information but cannot seem to find any.

Pleaseee Help!
Old 05-11-2009 at 04:35 PM   #2
bauhaual

Liked: 0 Times

http://fye.mcmaster.ca/orprwelcomeweek.html

Most of the dates have not been finalized yet, and it also depends on which residence you get. Some residences move in on the Saturday and some move in on Sunday.
Old 05-11-2009 at 05:05 PM   #3
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

They'll let you know when all the events are and what your move in day is during the summer
Old 05-11-2009 at 08:57 PM   #4
jade177

Liked: 8 Times

You do not have to move in on the specified move-in day. I personally moved in a day late (I worked at a camp and was still working on the day I was supposed to move in). You can't move in early, but late is allowed. You just need to inform housing services if you're moving in significantly late (like a week-ish, i think)...they'll let you know exactly