FMLs and LMLs

Old 08-14-2009 at 06:48 PM   #46
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshaan View Post
id partially agree...
Well, maybe the wheel to your bumper wasn't your fault. But it wouldn't have happened if you were racing... which by the way is illegal and merits thousands of dollars in fines and I think even jail time.

daisy likes this.
Old 08-14-2009 at 08:13 PM   #47
Greco

Liked: 18 Times

My G2 expired yesterday. I had booked a road test for my G, that was supposed to happen YESTERDAY. I borrow my mom's brand new car to do the test, I get there, the battery dies as the instructor asks me to turn on the car & go. I now had to get an extended G2, and if I don't pass my G next month (my re-scheduled road test) I have to start all over again from my G1. FML.
PROCRASTINATION AT IT'S BEST
Old 08-14-2009 at 08:40 PM   #48
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa-88 View Post
My G2 expired yesterday. I had booked a road test for my G, that was supposed to happen YESTERDAY. I borrow my mom's brand new car to do the test, I get there, the battery dies as the instructor asks me to turn on the car & go. I now had to get an extended G2, and if I don't pass my G next month (my re-scheduled road test) I have to start all over again from my G1. FML.
PROCRASTINATION AT IT'S BEST
Wow, I hope my procrastination doesn't lead that far... How did you go about extended your G2?
Old 08-15-2009 at 08:50 AM   #49
Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Wow, I hope my procrastination doesn't lead that far... How did you go about extended your G2?
They just automatically gave me an extension up until my next and final road test. After my car died I went in and booked another test for September.

Funny thing is, I have CAA, so I called them right while the instructor was in the car, they arrived within 3 minutes after he went back inside to get another roadtest. CAA boosted my car and it was up and running again. 3 Minutes!!! I tried grabbing the instructor but he said no :( for a lowsy 3 minute interruption.
Old 08-15-2009 at 10:15 AM   #50
DavidR

Liked: 87 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshaan View Post
Last year, I reversed my dad's car in a parked car.. cuz i was tryna showoff a reverse J-turn to my 3 stupid friends in the car with a jubna in my left hand without looking back... i made a video of the after crash damage... told my dad sum1 crashed into the car when it was parked nd drove away... i was racing a friend of mine, his front left tire popped nd he hit my dad's car's recently fixed rear bumper...my other friend in my car was recording the whole race...

my brother had all the videos... i pissed him off... nd yea, he showed them to my dad yesterday. FML

not gettin the car ny time soon

How about you stop putting innocent people's lives at risk by street racing? FYL

daisy likes this.
Old 08-15-2009 at 10:44 AM   #51
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 90 Times

going to get my G LML. but i shouldn't speak to soon... there is the slight chance I might fail becuase of speeding.
Old 08-15-2009 at 11:07 AM   #52
myster

Liked: 10 Times

I just worked so hard over the summer to get my equity (net worth) in the black (above 0). LML.

Now, this year's OSAP debt is going to drag it back into the red. FML.
Old 08-15-2009 at 12:34 PM   #53
athmi100

Liked: 3 Times

from the second I woke up today my mom has been complaining about what a lazy bum I am and how I cannot do anything right but I still LML, thats me being an optimist

Last edited by athmi100 : 08-15-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 08-15-2009 at 01:40 PM   #54
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by myster View Post
I just worked so hard over the summer to get my equity (net worth) in the black (above 0). LML.

Now, this year's OSAP debt is going to drag it back into the red. FML.
But the good thing is that you don't have to pay OSAP until after you graduate. There's no interest until you graduate XD
Old 08-15-2009 at 04:57 PM   #55
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

at wonderland.
Flight deck broke down
Ppl im with refuse to leave hoping ride reopens
Dont want to go alone
Been at wl 2 hrs havent been on a ride
On phone
Fml
Old 08-15-2009 at 05:49 PM   #56
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
at wonderland.
Flight deck broke down
Dont want to go alone
On phone
Fml
Wow... that sucks. Flight deck is a good ride, but personally it's not worth the line.
Old 08-15-2009 at 06:19 PM   #57
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

Quote:
at wonderland.
Flight deck broke down
Dont want to go alone
On phone
Fml
wow you goto wonderland pretty late in the day, by my calculations that means you got there at like 4pm? Unless you have a pass and go there often, that seems like such a waste to me XD
Old 08-15-2009 at 06:43 PM   #58
Greco

Quote:
at wonderland.
Flight deck broke down
Dont want to go alone
On phone
Fml
I <3 Wonderland. I was gonna go today but it's SOOO HOT. I find it so uncomfortable, and hard to enjoy rides on days so hot like this. I prefer going when they first open, or in September, cooler days, OR on days when it's cloudy, or it just rained, usually not as busy. I live like 10 minutes down the road from Wonderland, so it's not a roadtrip to ge there.
Old 08-15-2009 at 07:18 PM   #59
quresmu

Liked: 0 Times

Am stuck with classes on Monday and Wednesday that run from 8 am all the way to 4:20 pm w/out any breaks in between ..... FML!!!!
Old 08-15-2009 at 07:46 PM   #60
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by habshi.halwa View Post
Am stuck with classes on Monday and Wednesday that run from 8 am all the way to 4:20 pm w/out any breaks in between ..... FML!!!!
That sounds horribly messed up... Your other days are practically empty then?