MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOUND iPhone 4/4S pouch ZSimon First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 10-14-2012 02:45 PM

FOUND AN iPHONE IN KTH BASEMENT

Old 11-20-2012 at 11:35 PM   #1
AC17

Liked: 1 Time

FOUND AN iPHONE IN KTH BASEMENT
Hi all,

If you or someone you know lost an iPhone today (Tuesday November 20th) in the women's washroom (I think the room is B114, across from Celebration Hall) in the basement of KTH, it is safe and sound and has been placed in the 'Lost and Found' locked safe in the Student Centre.

You left it inside of a stall on the toilet paper dispenser, I waited around for a few minutes hoping you would come back, and I looked around the hall but I suppose you were gone/didn't realize you left it until later. I didn't want to risk holding on to it and calling someone from the address book because I don't have an iPhone charger!

I believe the L&F is emptied of electronics often so you should go to Campus Security (I think? Please correct me if someone else holds them).

Now I'm due for some good karma! (Joke )

jon.john23 likes this.
Old 11-21-2012 at 06:54 AM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Good girl Ali, uses the lost and found and stuffs.
Old 11-21-2012 at 11:29 AM   #3
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Thank you Ali for your service. (:
Old 11-21-2012 at 12:57 PM   #4
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Probably a frustrated iPhone user.
Old 11-21-2012 at 01:04 PM   #5
chappy89

Liked: 149 Times

they found out that the iPhone will not wipe your ass... there's no app for that