MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Double room in fourth year??? WavyOne Residence & Housing 6 06-23-2010 07:53 PM
4th Years Information lorend Academics 0 11-10-2007 12:51 PM

For Fourth Years -- Graduation Information

For Fourth Years -- Graduation Information

Hey all, in case you haven't already, start checking your Mac email account more often in the next few months. There is going to be vital information passed to us through our respective faculty offices in regards to graduation.

For example, just before the holiday break I got an email from one of the guidance councillors in my faculty about filling out my Graduation Information Card. The absolute last day to fill out your card for Spring Convocation is Friday February 29th 2008.

On the card you fill out your name, degree, minor, address where you can be contacted (for the McMaster Alumni Association), residence, activities you were involved in etc. Although it says not to use short forms or nicknames, PLEASE someone put some sort of superhero name as their name; Batman went through last year, let's see if it can happen again!

The graduation dates are already available as well. However, for Humanities and Soc Sci, the actual times for each discipline have are not yet finalized. Most are occuring the second week of June. Five months, guys.
Wow!
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post

Article Tools