MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Car Free Day 2011: Free transit, free t-shirts and more! Sustain11 MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-15-2011 04:11 PM
Law School Admission/LSAT Ruggedman Academics 17 08-03-2011 10:39 AM
graduate programs without any GMAT cellphone Academics 3 07-14-2010 08:09 PM

FREE Practice MCAT/DAT/LSAT/GMAT/GRE

Old 09-21-2011 at 10:01 AM   #1
ashkie

Liked: 0 Times

FREE Practice MCAT/DAT/LSAT/GMAT/GRE
For anyone thinking of grad school, whether it be med, dental, law, master's/PhD, business, optometry, or pharmacy, then read on!

If you are interested in writing any professional school standardized test (MCAT, DAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT) Kaplan is hosting a practice test on campus, FREE of charge on Saturday, October 1st, location TBA. It will be under official conditions, AND you receive a detailed score analysis of your results so you can see where you went wrong and what you need to improve.

Even if it seems too early to be thinking about this right now, an opportunity like this won't come along very often, so...

Go HERE to register ASAP as spots fill up fast!
Everything but the MCAT, LSAT, and DAT can be done online from the comfort of your home!

"But I won't have time to study," you say.

It's better that you DON'T study so that you have a fresh slate and can get a better idea of where your strengths lie and what you need to focus on more down the road.

Don't miss this great opportunity and feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Last edited by ashkie : 09-21-2011 at 10:05 AM.

icecubz, Parnian all say thanks to ashkie for this post.
Old 09-21-2011 at 11:02 AM   #2
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

So I can take the test online without actually going to Mac on Saturday?

Differential likes this.
Old 09-21-2011 at 07:47 PM   #3
ashkie

Correct good sir. You'll be sent a link!
Old 09-21-2011 at 08:50 PM   #4
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkie View Post
For anyone thinking of grad school, whether it be med, dental, law, master's/PhD, business, optometry, or pharmacy, then read on!

If you are interested in writing any professional school standardized test (MCAT, DAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT) Kaplan is hosting a practice test on campus, FREE of charge on Saturday, October 1st, location TBA. It will be under official conditions, AND you receive a detailed score analysis of your results so you can see where you went wrong and what you need to improve.

Even if it seems too early to be thinking about this right now, an opportunity like this won't come along very often, so...

Go HERE to register ASAP as spots fill up fast!
Everything but the MCAT, LSAT, and DAT can be done online from the comfort of your home!

"But I won't have time to study," you say.

It's better that you DON'T study so that you have a fresh slate and can get a better idea of where your strengths lie and what you need to focus on more down the road.

Don't miss this great opportunity and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
Too bad the current pharm testing window is done at the end of Sept...could be useful for people testing in January, though...would it include the essay component?
Old 09-22-2011 at 09:35 AM   #5
ashkie

Lauren, that's exactly the point of this practice test as many of the test cycles have ended/will be ending soon.

In terms of the writing components for each test, provided that they are written at McMaster, then yes they will be marked and a Smart Report will be given back to you to see how you did in each area.
Old 09-23-2011 at 04:30 PM   #6
cottoncandy

Liked: Liked 6 Times

Okay so i signed up for a practice test for PCAT.

When will i be able to do the test? I got an email but I did not get the log in info.

Dissapointed :(
Old 09-23-2011 at 04:32 PM   #7
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkie View Post
Lauren, that's exactly the point of this practice test as many of the test cycles have ended/will be ending soon.
Why would you plan to have a practice test after you've already written the real test? It's a good idea, I just don't see the point in the timing.
Old 09-23-2011 at 10:02 PM   #8
Achangetoday

Liked: 1 Time

what if you come at 11 am. I have a midterm in the morning.
Old 09-24-2011 at 10:39 AM   #9
xutopia

Too bad. Am I late for the GMAT test?.. Cant find that option
Old 09-24-2011 at 12:09 PM   #10
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xutopia View Post
Too bad. Am I late for the GMAT test?.. Cant find that option
GMAT practice test can be done online at the comfort of your home (not on campus). just apply online via the Kaplan website.

http://www.kaptest.com/enroll/GMAT/L8S%204L8/events

(sign up here at your preferred date and time)

Last edited by icecubz : 09-24-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-24-2011 at 12:25 PM   #11
dsalvatore

Liked: 67 Times

How long will the practice MCAT be?
Old 09-24-2011 at 12:32 PM   #12
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsalvatore View Post
How long will the practice MCAT be?
10am - 3pm

http://www.kaptest.com/enroll/MCAT/L8S%204L8/events

(scroll down to mcmaster university)

dsalvatore likes this.
Old 09-24-2011 at 01:37 PM   #13
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Why would you plan to have a practice test after you've already written the real test? It's a good idea, I just don't see the point in the timing.
maybe for ppl who plan on taking the test next year...
Old 09-29-2011 at 10:42 AM   #14
ashkie

Harsh, you can come late but you will most likely miss a portion of the test.
Old 09-29-2011 at 11:12 AM   #15
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

hey guys, I just registered today, so I only got the confirmation email, didn't recieve the email with the room location.

where is it going to be written? and it's exactly 10am sharp, right?