MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Small Earthquake Felt in Hamilton Chad MacInsiders Announcements 26 08-26-2011 02:20 PM
very small question!: graduating in the summer luxhydrus Academics 1 10-29-2010 01:58 AM
Free (Small) Ice Cap Thursday May 21 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 3 05-17-2009 03:11 PM
Small Businesses and Recession jo87 General Discussion 2 03-10-2009 08:29 PM

G test in small towns

Old 09-20-2011 at 10:16 AM   #16
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy89 View Post
If you are a competent driver you shouldn't have a problem anywhere you take it.
this kind of sanctimonious bs doesn't help anyone, giving yourself the best chance to pass saves both time and money. I don't make the rules, just make the most out of the situation.
Old 09-21-2011 at 12:15 PM   #17
BlakeM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant View Post
this kind of sanctimonious bs doesn't help anyone, giving yourself the best chance to pass saves both time and money. I don't make the rules, just make the most out of the situation.
Make yourself a non-shitty driver. Make the most out of the rest of your life. Simple yes?
Old 09-21-2011 at 12:48 PM   #18
tyrant
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeM View Post
Make yourself a non-shitty driver. Make the most out of the rest of your life. Simple yes?
i guess, I was in a non non-shitty mood yesterday, although I could have worded it better I still stand by what I said, I apply the same philosophy when i did my course selection this summer "no need to make life hard for no apparent reason"
Old 09-21-2011 at 04:13 PM   #19
PinkiePie

Liked: 6 Times

I did it in Burlington and it was fine. They will fail you for the same things regardless of what city you are in (rolling stop, failure to yield right of way, hitting stuff), so spend the extra cash on a driving lesson the week before rather than going to a far-away obscure city.
Old 09-21-2011 at 04:19 PM   #20
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

I think the reason there is different pass/fail rates in different cities is because it depends on the local traffic. It would be difficult in parts of Toronto since you would HAVE to cut someone off which is frowned upon, but in more sparse places then you can be a much more passive driver.
Old 09-21-2011 at 04:55 PM   #21
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiePie View Post
I did it in Burlington and it was fine. They will fail you for the same things regardless of what city you are in (rolling stop, failure to yield right of way, hitting stuff), so spend the extra cash on a driving lesson the week before rather than going to a far-away obscure city.
Im going to do mine in burlington in about 1-2 months. can you tell me where they took you and what other things they asked you to do?