MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily game May 06 : DN8 Chad Daily Game 0 05-06-2011 04:23 AM
Daily game Mar 26 : The Squirrel Game Chad Daily Game 0 03-26-2011 04:25 AM
Poker Game thanosgp General Discussion 21 11-12-2010 11:27 AM
Daily game Nov 06 : Moby Dick: The Video Game Chad Daily Game 0 11-06-2010 04:46 AM
poker game maverick1990 General Discussion 23 10-28-2009 07:43 PM

Game of Thrones.

Old 09-02-2011 at 06:18 PM   #31
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

i just finished the first season. MANNN WTF NOTHING HAPPENED!!! wow.....this was the biggest cliff hanger since LOST.

Apparently the books aren't finished either....so this series is probably going nowhere and is going to get canceled...it's so damn slow paced.

I was realy hoping somehting was going to happen til the very end....but we never even found out what those white walkers were.....

/rant this show was good but dissapointing in the end of the first season... probably not going to finish.

I DID ENJOY ALL THE NUDITY TO THE MAX. so it was good for that.
Old 09-02-2011 at 07:06 PM   #32
Pay919

Liked: 57 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusenik View Post
Apparently the books aren't finished either....so this series is probably going nowhere and is going to get canceled...it's so damn slow paced.
Books are still being written (7 planned, 5 of which have already been released) and they are filming a second season

Last edited by Pay919 : 09-02-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-02-2011 at 07:12 PM   #33
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusenik View Post
i just finished the first season. MANNN WTF NOTHING HAPPENED!!! wow.....this was the biggest cliff hanger since LOST.

I was realy hoping somehting was going to happen til the very end....but we never even found out what those white walkers were.....

/rant this show was good but dissapointing in the end of the first season... probably not going to finish.

I DID ENJOY ALL THE NUDITY TO THE MAX. so it was good for that.
Lol. This is an awful, awful analysis of the show.

The first book is merely an introduction to the world before any of the true stuff happens. The 5th book was just released, and the second and third books are each 1000 pages. The first season covered the first like 700 pages out of a 4000 page series that isn't even done yet.

Why the **** would he, for lack of a better term, blow his wad, by explaining everything within the first 15% of his series? Also, you watched episode 9 and you can honestly say with a straight face "nothing happened!!!"?

According to you How I Met Your Mother could only be a good show if Ted found his wife within the first 4 episodes of season 1.

"...this series is probably going nowhere and is going to get cancelled." Right - two days after the premiere they already green-lit a second season, and it was nominated for 13 Emmy awards, but of course, you're right, it's going to get cancelled.

I'm not even sure if you're trolling or just being silly.

Old 09-12-2011 at 10:31 AM   #34
mjarecki

Liked: 0 Times

I Love Game Of Thrones
Old 09-12-2011 at 10:42 AM   #35
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Everytime HBO or Showcase gets a new show I think "damn, now I have to read that book I've been planning to read for years"
Old 09-12-2011 at 10:52 AM   #36
RobbyJ

Liked: 13 Times

I think the show was terrific, but having read the book first like most novels turned shows i found a bunch of inconsistencies between the two that annoyed me a bit
Old 09-12-2011 at 11:04 AM   #37
mohammyt

Liked: 103 Times

Thought i'd share

Amaryll likes this.
Old 09-12-2011 at 11:05 AM   #38
domenia

Liked: 0 Times

another epic series by hbo