MacInsiders Logo
Old 02-22-2011 at 04:50 PM   #1
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

get it @ mac
k everyone knows for a lot of journal articles online there is a get it @ mac link on the side which allows you to access the journal/article ( while at mac) without paying for it.

does anybody know how to access the journals/articles without paying when ur off campus at home
i cant seem to be able to access any of the articles i need for my PBL and its driving me nuts:e ek::ma d::fran tic:

so PLEASE HELP ME how do i access these at home or make get it at mac work at home
Old 02-22-2011 at 04:52 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

libacess

free journal articlessss
Old 02-22-2011 at 04:53 PM   #3
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

yes.
/12charmander

Old 02-22-2011 at 05:05 PM   #4
L'Étoile
Tooth Fairy

Liked: 543 Times

look up libaccess http://libaccess.mcmaster.ca /login?url=about:blank
and they teach u a way to bookmark something so that u click it when u are on the article page and it immedietly turns the page into a get @ mac page

McMaster University, Honours B.Sc. in Biology '13, Minor in Psychology

University of British Columbia, DMD '17, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Old 02-22-2011 at 05:06 PM   #5
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

huh THANKS alot, i tried that before but didnt seem to work, but now it does -_- just my luck thanks thoguh
Old 02-22-2011 at 07:16 PM   #6
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Once you log into LibAccess
https://libraryssl.lib.mcmast er.ca.../login.php?url

click "Google Scholar" on the next page

You won't be able to view most Google Scholar articles unless you see "libaccess" in your URL.
Old 02-22-2011 at 07:56 PM   #7
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Liked: 506 Times

You must be using the wrong URL that is why it is not showing up.

Always make sure you are using this one.

http://scholar.google.ca.lib access.lib.mcmaster.c a/