MacInsiders Logo

Where to get those Art Canvas Stands?

Old 03-22-2011 at 04:10 PM   #1
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Where to get those Art Canvas Stands?
Hi guys, just wondering if any of you know some local places around campus that may carry those art canvas stands?

I don't care for quality, it's just going to be used for a presentation.

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2011 at 05:22 PM   #2
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Try Curry's (art supplies store), at 610 King St W. I'm 99.99% sure they carry them.
51 stops right near it on the way to mac from downtown. not sure how to get there from mac though

Cliu91 says thanks to anon491 for this post.
Old 03-22-2011 at 05:25 PM   #3
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Curry's does sound like they'd carry them. I was looking up all the crafts supplies stores in Hamilton earlier today as I need a bunch of fabrics to make a plush animal for my little sister's birthday(since I'm an awesome big brother). Curry's seems to specialize in arts supplies, so I'd be pretty darn surprised if they didn't have an easel or two.
Old 03-22-2011 at 05:26 PM   #4
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle

Liked: 325 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPLEKIA/. View Post
Curry's does sound like they'd carry them. I was looking up all the crafts supplies stores in Hamilton earlier today as I need a bunch of fabrics to make a plush animal for my little sister's birthday(since I'm an awesome big brother). Curry's seems to specialize in arts supplies, so I'd be pretty darn surprised if they didn't have an easel or two.
Ok great, thanks to both of you, I'll definitely check it out!
Old 03-22-2011 at 06:00 PM   #5
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

There's also Michael's. The closes one is about 3.5 km from campus at 14 Martindale Crescent in Ancaster