MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster's Homecoming Game cutiepatutie Athletics & Recreation 5 10-10-2012 04:51 PM
Homecoming tickets on sale on game day? kathyt.25 Athletics & Recreation 0 09-30-2011 05:16 PM
Buying homecoming game tickets kathyt.25 General Discussion 14 09-24-2010 10:14 AM
Mac Wins Homecoming Game! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 13 10-24-2009 11:14 PM
McMaster Pre-Homecoming Game Chad MacInsiders Announcements 1 10-05-2008 05:40 PM

Girls spitting on people at homecoming game

Old 09-29-2014 at 10:09 AM   #1
teej1984

Liked: 1 Time

Girls spitting on people at homecoming game
I'm a class of '07 alumni and was back at Mac for my first time since 2007. Things are as amazing as I remember, and the Mac community is still going strong (fuck I love this place!).

Knowing Mac is famous for its line-ups (hello Quarters [errrr... wait 1280]), and knowing we wanted to get a little bit rowdy R-O-W-D-Y we hit up the beer area just after Mac scored its first touchdown in the first quarter.

While checking out the crowd, we couldn't help but notice about 3-4 girls SPITTING on people from the top of Les Prince Stadium. These girls actually ended up hitting 2-3 people with their nasty saliva. I know this was isolated, and overall homecoming was amazing, but WTF was going on!

Chad likes this.
Old 09-29-2014 at 03:34 PM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Guess they accepted some bad apples since 2007.

Did you call security?
Old 09-29-2014 at 08:29 PM   #3
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

I don't know why you're complaining, there's lots of honest folk out there who'd pay good money to receive what you got for free.

Old 09-30-2014 at 01:03 PM   #4
raptorboi

Liked: 6 Times

Very childish and immature. I've had an egg thrown at me once (direct hit) while walking near campus from a passing car. I was ambitious enough to pursue on foot for a short sprint lol. and swore I would find that silver sedan one day on campus....there's a lot of silver sedans...

patriots4eva likes this.
Old 10-01-2014 at 10:14 PM   #5
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

On a positive note, glad to see you came back to campus to experience the homecoming game! Was campus like you remembered and pictured it to be? Aside from the new stadium.

Commie42 likes this.