Has anyone had Dr. McClelland before?

Old 04-19-2011 at 12:50 PM   #16
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
Are you kidding?

There has been so many problems with tests if you haven't noticed the flame wars going on in the discussion forum. There are also countless spelling mistakes as well its bothersome.
I've never had an issue, and they're quite open to taking off questions if people complain...
Old 04-19-2011 at 05:37 PM   #17
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
I've never had an issue, and they're quite open to taking off questions if people complain...
The exam was awesome!

But the only reason they did that was a way to bribe us. They wanted us to shut up about it. Just ask Sebastien. He knows. His comments get censored by the professors because they know its true.
Old 04-19-2011 at 07:20 PM   #18
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
The exam was awesome!

But the only reason they did that was a way to bribe us. They wanted us to shut up about it. Just ask Sebastien. He knows. His comments get censored by the professors because they know its true.
There were some nice gimmes... but I don't think I did as well as I wanted.

lol, I wish I took more courses with Sebastian. He tells it like it is, he's like a freedom fighter, lol.

L'Étoile, Scuderia like this.