MacInsiders Logo
Old 01-01-2011 at 02:56 PM   #1
Jsmith444

Liked: 0 Times

Heads up!
I'm new here but an avid reader, felt like this information could be useful.

I have been informed (by each prof) that Music 2II3 and Geog 2RU3 will considerably harder then in past years. Felt like it was pressure from the higher up's, to eliminate the the bird label and to develop "well rounded students". Sucks since I had both, I switched out of both I can't have 2 electives bringing my GPA down had that happen before. Thought I'd share that info, with anybody else who is in the class/classes. Happy new year!
Old 01-01-2011 at 04:04 PM   #2
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

noooo when did you switch out???

I would have really liked music 2II3 *points at sig*

Old 01-01-2011 at 04:09 PM   #3
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Thanks for posting this! I'm currently registered in Geog 2RU3. I didn't even know if was considered a bird course. I've had Mercier like 5 times though, and I always do well. I think I'll try to stick this one out!
Old 01-01-2011 at 04:11 PM   #4
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

If anyone plans on dropping music 2II3, please PM me

Old 01-01-2011 at 07:09 PM   #5
TLulu

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
Thanks for posting this! I'm currently registered in Geog 2RU3. I didn't even know if was considered a bird course. I've had Mercier like 5 times though, and I always do well. I think I'll try to stick this one out!
I am taking this course as well and I heard that Mercier is a great prof, which makes the course easy and enjoyable to learn. I don't see why he would change it up to make it hard if its part of his teaching style. Hmmm... maybe this thread is intended to scare people and make them drop the courses???
Not sure though, could be true.