MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Course Availability Survey ~*Sara*~ Academics 32 01-22-2011 07:40 AM
MacList Survey lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-02-2010 07:20 PM
MSU Website Survey mkozi MacInsiders Announcements 6 05-18-2010 09:16 PM
Your City Survey finklej MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-06-2010 11:00 AM
Watch where you buy giftcards!! Stores planning to close Chad General Discussion 7 12-04-2008 09:41 AM

Health Survey Could Win You One of Three Giftcards

Old 02-07-2011 at 07:41 PM   #1
k.srey

Liked: 0 Times

Health Survey Could Win You One of Three Giftcards
Hello Fellow McMaster Students,

I would like to invite you to participate in an online survey which pertains to my research project. The online survey will take you about 10 minutes to complete and contains questions regarding your physical health. This survey is completely anonymous and you have the option of withdrawing from the survey anytime before submission (all the information you have entered will be terminated).

The Incentive

You may enter your email at the end of the survey in order to be part of the reward for a chance to win one of three $20 Titles Bookstore gift cards. I want to emphasize that the email information which you provide is used solely for the incentive and not for research.

The LINK:

https://spreadsheets.google.c om/vi...xFY nB6aFE6MA

Thank You for your time.

-Krisna
Fourth Year Undergrad Honours Biology (Biodiversity Specialization)
Old 02-07-2011 at 11:55 PM   #2
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

One of the pages repeats, with only one question changed
Old 02-08-2011 at 09:09 AM   #3
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
One of the pages repeats, with only one question changed
Oh good eyes!

I noticed the repeated questions and just skipped it. Didn't even realize one question was changed.
Old 02-27-2011 at 11:25 AM   #4
k.srey

Liked: 0 Times

Hey,

The questions are repeated because they are asking them in two different environments: university life and the other home life.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Krisna