MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Hedden Hall a good residence? AnishaK Residence & Housing 0 06-25-2014 05:05 PM
Hedden Hall bobsingh First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-27-2013 10:40 PM
Hedden Hall 2012!! Sarah. K '16 Hedden Hall Forum 21 08-16-2012 02:56 PM
Hedden Hall Hilarity First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-18-2010 11:34 PM
Hedden Hall '07 lorend Hedden Hall Forum 51 06-04-2008 04:42 PM

Is Hedden Hall a good residence?

Old 06-25-2014 at 05:07 PM   #1
AnishaK

Liked: 0 Times

Is Hedden Hall a good residence?
hi! i just got to know my residence is hedden hall. I'm a bit disappointed because i wanted a residence with a washroom. i just wanted to know if its worth my sadness or not. loll. I'm really worried. :s
Old 06-25-2014 at 05:10 PM   #2
5.98e24

Liked: 12 Times

It's definitely nothing to be upset about! Hedden's washrooms are nice because they're all single-use, so anytime you use the sinks, toilet, or shower, you have the whole washroom to yourself. There are multiple for every few rooms so you will almost never have to wait to shower. You'll really appreciate the privacy!

AnishaK says thanks to 5.98e24 for this post.
Old 06-25-2014 at 05:57 PM   #3
kaytuh

Liked: 6 Times

Definitely not!
Hedden Hall is probably one of the best res. It's new, air-conditioned, the rooms are very big, it's not too far from everything, and the washrooms are private anyways(like the above user said).
Your chances of getting a room with your own washroom was very slim anyways. There's only one res that has every room paired up with a washroom. Other res only have one room on the entire floor with a washroom, the rest don't.

AnishaK says thanks to kaytuh for this post.
Old 06-25-2014 at 09:24 PM   #4
nikJ

Liked: 85 Times

I stayed in Les Prince, Hedden, Keyes and Bates. And Hedden was the second best overall. Nothing beats LP though (except maybe partying). I would be super happy if I got Hedden again.

AnishaK says thanks to nikJ for this post.
Old 07-02-2014 at 10:43 PM   #5
AnishaK

thanks a lot everyone! this rally does help. I'm really excited for this fall!
Old 07-02-2014 at 10:48 PM   #6
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

Stayed in Hedden Hall last year and Woodstock the year before. As everyone has mentioned, Hedden is not a bad res at all and it comes second best to LP in terms of the single and double rooms. Hedden is much better than Woodstock (communal washrooms were horrible) and you will have a big room with lots of storage space. The best part of Hedden is that you don't have to clean the washrooms and they are single-use so thats an added benefit over LP. You will love Hedden, its an awesome res!

AnishaK says thanks to bobsingh for this post.
Old 07-02-2014 at 10:52 PM   #7
AnishaK

thank you! i have one more question. its about the new student form. what should be the size of the photo we attach? does it have to be an official Canadian passport size?
Old 07-03-2014 at 09:03 PM   #8
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Hi Anisha! Welcome to MacInsiders

Try and keep each question in it's own separate forum thread, makes it easier to track them and answer your questions that way.

I see you already started another thread about the New Student Form photo, so we'll answer your question over there. Thanks!

http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...5.html?t=93755

As for Hedden Hall.. it's a good residence for sure, you can check out the Res Forums to see what other students are talking about with Hedden Hall here:
http://www.macinsiders.com/forumdisp...g-84.html?f=84

Also check out this article which lists some pros and cons of each res, including Hedden:
http://www.macinsiders.com/showthread.php?t=1877 6

And this article goes over what to prep for residence:
http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...2.html?t=17222