MacInsiders Logo
Old 05-03-2010 at 09:33 AM   #1
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Hello!
So, I haven't posted here in a while and I feel so horrible about that... but I figured I could start fresh, now that I have a lot of time on my hands again. :] So hey everyone! My name's Feona Grant and I'm in the Cognitive Science of Language program in the faculty of Humanities. I'm going into 3rd year this September -- excited and anxious about that. After McMaster, I'm planning to go for my masters in Speech & Language Pathology hopefully at a university in Ontario or UBC.

As for interests, haha I guess a lot of things? I'm in love with the TV show Glee right now. Like, literally obsessed. I've downloaded a lot of the songs, watched some of the episodes over and over and it's just not healthy. I love just hanging out and having a good time, going to movies & restaurants, and listening to music (of which I have really varied taste). I generally do like school, and working towards my goals, and being a bit of an overachiever. My friends always laugh at me because I told them I cried when I got an 80 on a test in grade 12. I don't do that anymore though!

And MacInsiders! Wow, I love this place, I just haven't had much time to post here at all in the last few months so I'm hoping to re-involve myself, if that's even a word. I love that it helps so many people and helps to bring a lot of Mac students together.
Old 05-03-2010 at 10:52 AM   #2
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Great to see you'll be back around MI! Lots going on!
Old 05-05-2010 at 12:10 AM   #3
kanthamd

Liked: 8 Times

This is SOOO weird, you sound exactly like my housemate! She's going into 3rd year in linguistic cognitive science too and she's also talked about going to UBC after Mac. I'm pretty sure she downloaded the beginning of the first season of Glee to watch over and over until it came back in April lol

Last edited by kanthamd : 05-05-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 05-09-2010 at 12:07 AM   #4
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanthamd View Post
This is SOOO weird, you sound exactly like my housemate! She's going into 3rd year in linguistic cognitive science too and she's also talked about going to UBC after Mac. I'm pretty sure she downloaded the beginning of the first season of Glee to watch over and over until it came back in April lol
Thanks Chad!

Haha, that's so weird! What's her name??
Old 05-29-2010 at 10:27 PM   #5
Linh

Liked: 0 Times

So I accidentally clicked on your profile name instead of clicking the thread name and saw the word Bloor Collegiate Institute.
I'm graduating from Bloor this year and coming to Mac in September. I never knew so many people from Bloor went to Mac. I thought I was like, one in a hay stack