MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-31-2012 at 02:09 PM   #1
Rahma_M

Liked: 2 Times

Hello Everyone !!!
Hello everyone!

My name is Rahma and I am a student in Life Science. I can't wait to meet people from my faculty and the rest of mac too!! I look forward to meeting you all in September.

Here are some tidbits about me, myself and I:

Place of birth: Egypt ! ...... (and no I don't I live in a pyramid or own a pet camel )

Favorite subject: English (Crazy Shakespeare addict ... Is it normal if I have most of his plays memorized?)

Worst subject: Math
Hobbies: Reading, Writing (HP fanfictions ), Drawing, Painting

Music: Gothic Metal, Black Metal, Heavy Metal, Opera Metal, Gothic Rock .. and Jpop, Asterisk Range, Nobody Knows, TM Revolution... and Classical music too.

Books: The Deptford Trilogy, Harry Potter, Dr, Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Dracula, Frankenstein, Lord of the Flies, Dr. Faust, Macbeth ...

Favorite Authors/Poets : Shakespeare, Marlowe, S. T. Coleridge, E. A. Poe, Sophocles

Anime/ Manga: Naruto, Bleach OP, Fairy Tale, Monster, FMA

Favorite Quote: "It is our choices... far more than our abilities that show who we truly are" _Albus Dumbledore

Favorite day of the year: Halloween

If I had 1 Wish: To go to Hogwarts

Alrighty then! See you guys in September

Afsha-noon likes this.
Old 07-31-2012 at 04:01 PM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Welcome to MI and McMaster! Good Luck this september!

Rahma_M says thanks to akikokoyoki for this post.
Old 08-01-2012 at 02:08 AM   #3
Afsha-noon

Liked: 11 Times

I didn't know you write fanfiction! That's awesome Always looking for some good HP fanfiction

Rahma_M likes this.
Old 08-01-2012 at 09:01 AM   #4
Rahma_M

yes ... but i write about some x rated harry potter situations ... go on fanfiction.net and you will finds hundreds of works done to suit your favorite genres .. as for me .. i am all about the romance
Old 08-01-2012 at 03:49 PM   #5
Afsha-noon

Liked: 11 Times

LOOL. Cool
I like the romance as well but I mean generally speaking I wanted to see what people were writing about post-Deathly Hallows (like Harry & Ginny's life, the life of the kids, or what ever else there is).
Thanks though

Rahma_M likes this.
Old 08-03-2012 at 10:23 AM   #6
Rahma_M

Well there actually inst a lot of post deathly hallows plot lines ... the really good ones actually start from year one at Hogwarts ... my personal favorite is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6378694/...ands_Year _1/ its called They Shook Hands and the whole plot revolves around Harry actually going to slytherin ... the title refers to the scene in the first movie/book where draco offered to shake hands with harry to make friends with him but harry refused .. this author makes the plot so realistic its amazing! I warn you though ... its more than 300 pages so don't read unless you have spare time
Old 08-12-2012 at 12:21 AM   #7
sherloki

Liked: 3 Times

Metal and literature fan? Nice! Hope to see you around campus ^^

Rahma_M likes this.
Old 08-12-2012 at 02:27 PM   #8
Rahma_M

Yeah its a bit of a weird mix Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherloki View Post
Metal and literature fan? Nice! Hope to see you around campus ^^