MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-27-2010 at 01:32 PM   #1
Imtiaz

Liked: 1 Time

help
ok i am correctly in first year life sciences and i would be starting in September. I would like to know if its possible for me to make an appointment wit my academic counselor ASAP? and do i even have one as yet? if its possible how do i make an appointment? i want to have my appointment before August 6th.
Old 07-27-2010 at 01:37 PM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

I believe it should be possible. Just email them or go in person to the office. Going in person might be better since all faculties are probably swamped in emails right now.
Old 07-27-2010 at 01:41 PM   #3
Imtiaz

Liked: 1 Time

so i should just go to the faculty's office?
Old 07-27-2010 at 01:45 PM   #4
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Ya, you'll probably get results the quickest that way.
Old 07-27-2010 at 02:45 PM   #5
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times

For science, there's drop-in academic counseling held in the office of the associate dean. Its located in BSB (Burke Science Building) Room 129, and is available from 1:00-3:30.

If you walk in the front doors of the building, take the first hallway on your left. Its the first room on the left hand side.