MacInsiders Logo
Old 09-07-2010 at 12:33 AM   #1
theprayer5

Liked: 0 Times

Help!!!
okay i really need HELP with two of my courses...

i am taking both Geo 1HA3 (2nd term) & 1HB3 (1st term) my professor for both courses is Mercier...i know that prof. Walter Peace also teaches Geo...i checked ratemyprofessors.com wesite to see their rating and read comments about them...but i can't seem to decide which one of them i want to have as my profs!! Most people said that Prof. Peace is easier, his work is easy but does not post his notes online, and also his class gets boring...and u don't really learn alot in his class.... the only advantage is that u can get double digit grade in his class (by working hard). On the other hand, Mercier is a little harder than Peace...marking wise, and his test/exams are tricky...he explains good and knows what he is talking about and u learn something coming out of his class.

So now i am deciding on which prof to take: i do need high and easy marks but i don't like it when i don't learn much after spending my entire semester and learning nothing. i like profs who make you understand the stuff that can benefit u in the future too and profs who know wht they are talking about.

I can't make up my mindHELP!!
Old 09-07-2010 at 01:21 PM   #2
sf

Liked: 36 Times

Honestly, both profs are amazing and as long as you put in effort you will do well no matter who the prof is. Just decide based on what time fits better in your schedule.

theprayer5 says thanks to sf for this post.