MacInsiders Logo

Help is appreciated!

Old 01-08-2009 at 12:54 AM   #1
Nino
Insider Agent (IA)

Liked: 91 Times

Help is appreciated!
So I am really lost right now. I am trying to decide what elective to take but I'm not too sure. I'm taking six courses this term and I really want an elective with a minimal amount of work so it can boost up my marks. I've been recommended by a few people to take either Enviro Sci 1G03, Econ 1B03 or Comp. Sci 1TA3. Just thought I'd get some feedback on the three courses. I checked the user Reviews but I still wasn't sure which of the three would be the best choice. Thank you!
Old 01-08-2009 at 03:06 AM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

From what I've heard from my friends, economics is a lot more work than people make it out to be. I heard it's really boring too, so you have to be pretty interested to do well in it.
Old 01-08-2009 at 07:03 AM   #3
raine

Liked: 1 Time

I don't think Enviro Science 1G03 is offered this term but Enviro 1A03 and 1B03 ard and I heard those were easily menagable.
Old 01-08-2009 at 08:43 AM   #4
Nino
Insider Agent (IA)

Liked: 91 Times

Oh...I thought someone told me that Enviro Sci 1G03 was offered. Umm, I'm already taking Enviro Sci 1A03. Do you think it would be a good idea to also take Enviro Sci 1B03?
Old 01-08-2009 at 02:00 PM   #5
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
From what I've heard from my friends, economics is a lot more work than people make it out to be. I heard it's really boring too, so you have to be pretty interested to do well in it.
That may be true, but from friends i know who took 1B03, said it was a joke. I took Econ 1BB3, and it seriously is a joke. If you dont slack off on Aplia, and study for your second test, should be an easy 10+
Old 01-08-2009 at 05:40 PM   #6
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeM View Post
That may be true, but from friends i know who took 1B03, said it was a joke. I took Econ 1BB3, and it seriously is a joke. If you dont slack off on Aplia, and study for your second test, should be an easy 10+
Wait, is that the macro one? It could just be that my friends simply suck at business, I don't know lol. All I know is that I do :p
Old 01-08-2009 at 06:45 PM   #7
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Wait, is that the macro one? It could just be that my friends simply suck at business, I don't know lol. All I know is that I do :p
Macro is 1BB3, and a total joke IMO.
1B03 I am taking now, and heard it was really easy from tons of people. Then again I am in Eng, so a regular business course doesn't really come across as hard. Helps if you find the content interesting, which I did.