MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:34 PM   #1
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

help me , im thousands of miles away
im on vacation i will be back next week , but im not sure whats going on .. where is my timetable and times ? i didt receive anything yet , im lost and confused , plus here we dont have fast internet , helpppp
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:36 PM   #2
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

lolwut

McMaster.ca --> MUGSI --> Undergraduate Personal Timetable
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:44 PM   #3
Reda
Elite Member

i picked my courses on solar , but i didnt get a schedules yet ...
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:47 PM   #4
jackiemac

Liked: 71 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reda View Post
What happens when you click on Undergraduate Timetable on MUGSI?
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:47 PM   #5
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Hi Reda,

Your enrollment confirmation is sent to your permanent address, but you can check your timetable on MUGSI like Alchemist11 said. As far as I'm aware, the school doesn't send you your actual timetable, its up to you to go to mugsi.mcmaster.ca and review it.

Old 08-15-2010 at 04:48 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
What does your schedule look like? A bunch of yellow at the top? If that's the case, you'll have to call the Registrar if it doesn't fix itself soon. In the meantime you can use the master timetable to make your schedule using the sections you picked on SOLAR.

https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:48 PM   #7
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Did you do what Alchemist11 said? It should be there. Some people had glitches where their schedule didn't show up there, it just told them to pick all of their sections, but I believe when they logged onto SOLAR, most if not all of them were assigned sections on there, there were just issues getting it to translate onto the timetable.
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:55 PM   #8
Reda
Elite Member

thats what it says

UNDERGRADUATE PERSONAL COURSE TIMETABLE

SPRING/SUMMER SESSION: GRAPHICAL PERSONAL TIMETABLES WILL BE SELECTABLE BELOW ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR COURSE REGISTRATION.

FALL/WINTER SESSION: GRAPHICAL PERSONAL TIMETABLES WILL BE SELECTABLE BELOW AFTER THE PUBLISHED TIMETABLE RELEASE DATE IN AUGUST.

FOR ALL SESSIONS: AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PERSONAL TIMETABLE AND SOLAR IS OPEN TO YOU, CHANGES WILL BE REFLECTED ON YOUR TIMETABLE IN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for reading and understanding the "action required" items which may include conflicts that need to be resolved. You need to resolve the issues and select all the components for a course (core, lab and tutorial) before the end of the Drop and Add period for each term.

Personal timetables will be refreshed nightly to reflect the most current course scheduling information including times and room locations. Normally, no changes will be made the week before the start of term.
Check your timetable during this week to ensure you are in the right room at the right time.

To view the master course timetable and related topics use the following link:
http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /scheduling/coursett.html
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:56 PM   #9
Reda
Elite Member

never mind , i found it thanks
Old 08-15-2010 at 04:57 PM   #10
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
thats what it says

UNDERGRADUATE PERSONAL COURSE TIMETABLE

SPRING/SUMMER SESSION: GRAPHICAL PERSONAL TIMETABLES WILL BE SELECTABLE BELOW ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR COURSE REGISTRATION.

FALL/WINTER SESSION: GRAPHICAL PERSONAL TIMETABLES WILL BE SELECTABLE BELOW AFTER THE PUBLISHED TIMETABLE RELEASE DATE IN AUGUST.

FOR ALL SESSIONS: AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PERSONAL TIMETABLE AND SOLAR IS OPEN TO YOU, CHANGES WILL BE REFLECTED ON YOUR TIMETABLE IN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for reading and understanding the "action required" items which may include conflicts that need to be resolved. You need to resolve the issues and select all the components for a course (core, lab and tutorial) before the end of the Drop and Add period for each term.

Personal timetables will be refreshed nightly to reflect the most current course scheduling information including times and room locations. Normally, no changes will be made the week before the start of term.
Check your timetable during this week to ensure you are in the right room at the right time.

To view the master course timetable and related topics use the following link:
http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /scheduling/coursett.html
Underneath that, it should say:

Quote:
Please select the Personal Timetable you would like to view

Undergraduate 201009 Session
And then you click on the words "Undergraduate 201009 Session" to view your timetable.