MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The University Prizes For Special Achievement jordan19 Financial Aid 2 07-26-2010 01:06 AM
Silhouette Stock Challenge! $500 in Prizes!! jeffgreen MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-26-2010 04:47 PM
Who won the Best Costume prizes? Kathy2 General Discussion 2 11-01-2009 05:56 PM
Research Participants Needed for Survey Eselpe General Discussion 0 03-13-2009 11:23 AM

Help needed on my PhD survey on car brands - Great prizes!

Old 11-05-2007 at 02:03 PM   #1
wstolle

Liked: 0 Times

Help needed on my PhD survey on car brands - Great prizes!
Dear all,

I wanted to kindly ask you if you could support me on the research for my PhD thesis.

It is about the perception of car brands in culturally and economically heterogeneous markets.

You can access the US-American online questionnaire via http://www.lim.uni-bremen.de/gbm.

If you participate you can win attractive prizes. You can win a weekend for two persons in a Sheraton, Le Meridien, Four Points or Westin hotel (all 4 or 5 star category) of your choice. And you can also win the new Apple i-Pod nano 8GB.

So please support my PhD research and (hopefully) enjoy winning one of the prizes.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Wulf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lecture Cover - English.jpg (96.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-26-2007 at 08:34 AM   #2
wstolle

I have been asked if you can choose the color of the i-Pod? The answer is: YES.

And you can also choose the hotel and the time you want to stay there (provided the time slot is available at the hotel you choose).

Regards,

Wulf
Old 11-26-2007 at 10:12 AM   #3
neb21

Liked: 1 Time

when will we find out if we have won
Old 11-26-2007 at 11:30 AM   #4
wstolle

After my empirical research is finished, probably mid to end of December, depending on when I have reached the number of respondents I need for my theoretical model.
Old 11-26-2007 at 04:28 PM   #5
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Interesting survey wstolle, I can't wait to see the results
Old 11-26-2007 at 05:06 PM   #6
wstolle

Thanks Chad. I really do hope that my results will lead to something useable. You never know before
Old 12-03-2007 at 03:10 PM   #7
wstolle

One more info: I have been asked if the travel to and from the hotel is included in the hotel prize? Unfortunately my budget was not big enough for this. I keep my fingers crossed that you do find a cheap carrier.

Regards,

Wulf
Old 12-19-2007 at 06:09 PM   #8
wstolle

I wanted to thank all who participated so far. And to all who are celebrating christmas: Merry Christmas
Old 01-07-2008 at 02:26 AM   #9
wstolle

I wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope you did have a celebration like I had;-)
The questionnaire is still online, so if you want to start the new year by doing something good and helping me on my PhD it would be just great if do my survey on http://www.lim.uni-bremen.de/gbm.

Best,

W.
Old 01-14-2008 at 05:26 AM   #10
wstolle

With regard to the hotel prize you can win I have been asked if the travel to the respective hotel is included in the prize. Unfortunately my budget is pretty limited and the prize only includes the accommodation.

Best,

W.
Old 01-28-2008 at 07:51 AM   #11
wstolle

I wanted to thank all of you who already participated in my survey so far.

Additionally I’d like to inform you that my questionnaire will be online for probably not more than one or two weeks from now.

So if you haven’t participated so far, I would really appreciate it if you could give it a try. Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards,

W.
Old 02-04-2008 at 04:04 AM   #12
wstolle

The last week my questionnaire is online has just started today. I will miss you guys. It has been a great time