heyy guys =) DMe3 Introduce Yourself 2 06-12-2010 02:56 PM
ECE Guys.. blackdragon Academics 7 06-04-2010 01:32 PM

hey guys

Old 09-10-2009 at 12:27 PM   #1
macmac27

Liked: 0 Times

hey guys
hello,

I'm a first year student in commerce and I'm taking human geography as one of my electives. I was just told about the books and I am looking for the 6th edition of the human geography textbook by Norton. Please message me asap if any of you have the text book. Thank you

Does anyone have feedback about Dr. Walter Peace? Is he a good prof?
Old 09-10-2009 at 12:58 PM   #2
macculkin

Liked: 5 Times

dr. peace is one of the best profs i've ever had at mcmaster. he's the best geo prof. he's a great lecturer and has a funny dry sense of humor. he is also friendly to students and down to earth.
Old 09-10-2009 at 01:01 PM   #3
JBeans

Liked: 14 Times

I took Geog 1HA3 last year if that's the text you're looking for. I'll check the edition I ave for you later as I had an old edition and my boyfriend had a newer one. They will both be up for sale, with the older one significantly cheaper.
Old 09-10-2009 at 05:46 PM   #4
macmac27

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks that sounds great...he does seem like a pretty down to earth guy

Yes I am looking for the 1HA3 textbook but for the 6th edition. I would appreciate it if you can find out the edition for me. thanks a lot

p.s how did geo work out for you last year n who was your prof?
Old 09-10-2009 at 07:51 PM   #5
JBeans

Liked: 14 Times

I sent you a pm regarding the text.

Geo worked out well for me. I took Geo 1HU3 (which is now 1HB3) the year before and took 1HA3 as it was fairly easy to me. However, I found that 1HA3 had more work to it but I don't know if it was a difference between the two courses or the fact that they changed them slightly. I had Dr. Mercier for both classes.