Hi guys!) m1elecita Introduce Yourself 1 09-07-2010 12:06 PM
ECE Guys.. blackdragon Academics 7 06-04-2010 01:32 PM

hey guys! i'm ashish.

Old 07-05-2012 at 12:47 PM   #1
ashish_s

Liked: 0 Times

hey guys! i'm ashish.
hello (or namaste if you understand)!

My name is Ashish Shrestha and I'm entering my first year in the Life Sciences program. I'm really excited to join mac in the fall because I've heard so many great things! I'm hope to meet amazing people and make new friends. I play soccer and other sports but also hit the books pretty hard when I need to. When I'm not studying or playing soccer, I like to watch Friends or House M.D. The fact that I enjoy House M.D. should probably allude to my desire to pursue medicine after completing my undergrad at mac.

When I saw macinsiders, I was literally blown away! (I clicked on so many links and creeped through so many threads before asking myself why I hadn't made an account yet) Here is one of the greatest online forums for mcmaster students to get the questions answered. Hopefully it'll answer all my questions

anyways, talk to ya laterrr
Old 07-05-2012 at 01:03 PM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Hey Ashish, welcome to macinsiders Macinsiders is a great website for students ! Good luck with your upcoming year
Old 07-05-2012 at 02:34 PM   #3
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Hi! and welcome to MacInsiders and McMaster. Good luck this coming September as you go through your first year here. Yes, MacInsiders is such an awesome forum for Mac students who need to get their questions answered. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
Old 07-05-2012 at 07:06 PM   #4
ashish_s

Liked: 0 Times

thanks both of you! i hope i can study hard while also having the time of my life.
Old 07-06-2012 at 07:12 AM   #5
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish_s View Post
The fact that I enjoy House M.D. should probably allude to my desire to pursue medicine after completing my undergrad at mac.
LOL! Totally agree btw! I absolutely love that show, and like yourself, I'd like to purse medicine later on in the future CSI's also pretty good... I especially like Horatio!

P.S. NAMASTE!!!