MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ladies, you really expect us to walk pass a garden and not look at the flowers? PHLN General Discussion 71 03-08-2011 11:26 PM

Hey ladies, who wants a chunk of this hunkasaurus?

Old 02-05-2013 at 06:07 PM   #1
hilton

Liked: 42 Times

Hey ladies, who wants a chunk of this hunkasaurus?

Well, ladies?
Old 02-05-2013 at 06:18 PM   #2
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Hey stop making fun of my ad :(

PhilM likes this.
Old 02-05-2013 at 06:38 PM   #3
biglandfarm

Liked: 66 Times

Nihonese.......
Old 02-05-2013 at 06:52 PM   #4
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

I wish!
unfortunately, I'm not up to his standards..

britb, jim1, Ponyo like this.
Old 02-05-2013 at 06:57 PM   #5
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

here's a link to the original if anyone's curious

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tor/881177993.html
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:02 PM   #6
Ponyo

Liked: 274 Times

traditional ladies' education ?
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:08 PM   #7
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

I think that's the dude from the GoDaddy superbowl ad.

You can check it out here.

Ponyo likes this.
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:08 PM   #8
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post
here's a link to the original if anyone's curious

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tor/881177993.html
Why would you bother linking to the "original" if it's literally the exact same as the screen shot I posted?
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:09 PM   #9
hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaltair View Post
I think that's Bar Refaeli from the GoDaddy superbowl ad.

You can check it out here.
Bar Rafaeli is a woman...

xxsumz says thanks to hilton for this post.

Ponyo, shreebee like this.
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:12 PM   #10
biglandfarm

Liked: 66 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilton View Post
Bar Rafaeli is a woman...
he/she mean the other person who is a guy

edit: yes, it is him

ladies, jump on and ride this cash cow(boy) NOWWWW!
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:14 PM   #11
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

Fixed, well you 'ought to point it out. I figured you fell for the ad...

edit: ah never mind, I thought your post towards Freija was for me. I need to read bit more careful.
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:23 PM   #12
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

He wants a female otaku/anime lover..?

As great that he knows what hes lookin for in a woman, that isn't really how you should start a relationship... I guess I can relate to him in the sense I know the kind of girl I want and have done that through reflection. But this isn't the way to go.. >_>

and.. He likes meat on his women eh....

I think I found a match. http://animestop.info/taiwans-cutest...-20kg-cosplay/
Old 02-05-2013 at 09:59 PM   #13
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times

o.o dat superbowl add

Old 02-05-2013 at 11:56 PM   #14
ZSimon
Elite Member

Liked: 311 Times

while we are on the topic of best of craigslist..

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

Quote:
DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.

Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "**** leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles.

this is in or around **** LEAKAGE, ANYBODY?
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Demovibutler, jim1 like this.
Old 02-06-2013 at 12:22 AM   #15
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

On that note. Did you know pringles is made by P&G. They bring you products like Always, Tide, Downy, etc. They do make good chips tho