MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-15-2010 at 01:38 PM   #1
macgirl14

Liked: 0 Times

Hey there I'm Angela
Hmm, what can I say, I like to party, like to talk, love going to the gym, chilling with friends, meeting new people, really I love everything, I'm a girl who likes adventure, trying new things, I love life. I am in the Faculty of Social Sciences 1.
I'm a first year student, looking forward to MAC in the fall. I'm hoping to get into the Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour program, get a Master's and then Ph.D. I want to have my own practice, do the whole traveling thing, just live life to the fullest. Yep that's about it for now I guess lol, not sure what else I should be saying. I think that everyone should be treated the same no matter what, life is too short to hold grudges, so I just let things go, and move on. Can't wait for MAC in the fall
l
Old 07-15-2010 at 01:41 PM   #2
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

Sweet Deal!
My Names Natalya, Im going into Linguistics. First year for me aswell. Nice to meeet you
haha
Old 07-15-2010 at 02:17 PM   #3
cory_1991

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl14 View Post
Hmm, what can I say, I like to party, like to talk, love going to the gym, chilling with friends, meeting new people, really I love everything, I'm a girl who likes adventure, trying new things, I love life. I am in the Faculty of Social Sciences 1.
I'm a first year student, looking forward to MAC in the fall. I'm hoping to get into the Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour program, get a Master's and then Ph.D. I want to have my own practice, do the whole traveling thing, just live life to the fullest. Yep that's about it for now I guess lol, not sure what else I should be saying. I think that everyone should be treated the same no matter what, life is too short to hold grudges, so I just let things go, and move on. Can't wait for MAC in the fall l
Hey Angela,

My name is Cory and I thought I'd just stop by to say hi. I'm not in your program, actually in in Humanites I so maybe we may have a few classes if you took any electives from Humanites? I'm really really excited for McMaster and maybe I'll see you around the campus!

Anyways, you sound like a cool person and it was nice to meet you!

See you around,

Cory
Old 07-16-2010 at 09:32 PM   #4
MacFOOTBALL

Liked: 1 Time

Hello fellow new people!
Congrats to everyone for getting through highschool first of all lol.

Im also entering into my first yr. @ Mcmaster (soc.sci) and am looking forward to it aswell.

i will be in school before all of u though
im going to mcmaster this july 20 for a meeting and going to football training camp august 20th!!

once again congrats and good luck!
Old 07-18-2010 at 09:42 PM   #5
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Welcome to McMaster!