Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hiya sai2 Introduce Yourself 5 09-11-2010 12:46 PM

Hiya

Old 12-10-2011 at 11:31 PM   #1
TruRealigion

Liked: 0 Times

Hiya
I had to make an account in order to read a review for econ 1b03... I guess I'll say hi while I'm at it.
My name is Jame(/s), I'm from Stratford, Ontario, aka Bieber-land. I'm a first year eng student, not enjoying it that much so far... well, I enjoy everything other than the academics, but since the academics is why I'm here in the first place, we'll just leave it at me being pissed. Frosh was lovely, and I've had many, many fantastic weekends here, but gosh, engineering is not what I hoped! I'm taking Math, physics, programming, the stupid professions course and chem, of those 5 courses, I only enjoyed (and succeeded) in chem. Looking forward to failing these exams... oh, I also dropped psych on the last day of the SOLAR thing while very baked, regretted it quite a bit, but I guess the lower workload helped my grades a little.

Outside of school:

I'm an avid gamer, well, was before I got here, I play MW3 when I have the chance, so msg me on PSN if you're good, PSN id: JaymezProsauce.

I enjoy going to the beach, playing tennis (I started this summer and I suck), squash (played once in summer, bought a racquet for 2nd term), basketball (used to be good when everyone was my height, now I have to work harder haha), soccer (dad played, i never really got into it, world cup is good to drink to though... and I really wish i played it in school)

uhhh.. what else...

I'm overall an easy going guy, tend to prefer the peace, if you want to talk about life or whatever, I'm always down. Even better, if you know of live parties, lemme know .
Old 12-11-2011 at 01:39 AM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Welcome to MI Community! It was nice to get to know you through your post and Good Luck on your exams!
Old 12-12-2011 at 12:26 AM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Hey Jame! Welcome to MacInsiders. Thanks for taking the time to post an introduction. Sounds like you're definitely not enjoying Engineering like you had hoped. You should book an appointment with the Engineering Academic Advisor / Councellor, her name is Sally. SUPER nice lady, she will help guide you to the direction that is best for you, there may be alternative courses or things you can take that will be more enjoyable for you. That's Sally Williams.. John Hodgins Engineering Building (JHE), Room A214 - x24646
E-mail: [email protected]