Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Hotter Actress?

Old 09-17-2010 at 11:32 PM   #61
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldier View Post
This isn't before and after makeup, it's before and after extensive plastic surgery. And many girls, not only hollywood celebrities, look terrible without makeup.
They all look the same now. There's no originality at all! They could have just done a basic makeover, like hair, teeth, clothes... but they didn't need to do all that plastic surgery.... and that's exatly what they look like; plastic.
Old 09-17-2010 at 11:41 PM   #62
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
They all look the same now. There's no originality at all! They could have just done a basic makeover, like hair, teeth, clothes... but they didn't need to do all that plastic surgery.... and that's exatly what they look like; plastic.
I like the one on the left, thats so orange she looks like a genetically modified pumpkin.

lorend likes this.
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:02 AM   #63
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
if a girl has a few hours and a few bucks, the possibilities are endless.
If I ever sell my body, that's totally going to be my tagline.

On-topic: Yeah, those girls aren't much better-looking than their original counterparts, if at all. In their attempts to go from the 1~4 range out of 10, they took a few detours, passing by the ABCs and the alpha-beta-gammas, and ended up on the une~quatre range.

...I'm bad at analogies. Also, I haven't slept much lately. -.-

What I meant to say was that they're just a different kind of unattractive. It's a shame too, with some [natural] hair a bunch of them would actually look alright.
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:04 AM   #64
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Why isn't Christina Hendricks on this list?

Also, Firefly FTW
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:19 AM   #65
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegs14 View Post
Also, Firefly FTW
This was a little random, but YES.

I'm burning my way through the blu-rays now. I've only six episodes (and Serenity) left and I don't wanna say goodbye to the crew. :(

I've already converted to the church of hates-FOX-because-they-cancelled-Firefly, despite being roughly eight years late to the party.

Christina was great as Saffron too.
Old 09-18-2010 at 12:20 AM   #66
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Firefly <3
Old 09-18-2010 at 01:35 AM   #67
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
If I ever sell my body, that's totally going to be my tagline.

On-topic: Yeah, those girls aren't much better-looking than their original counterparts, if at all. In their attempts to go from the 1~4 range out of 10, they took a few detours, passing by the ABCs and the alpha-beta-gammas, and ended up on the une~quatre range.

...I'm bad at analogies. Also, I haven't slept much lately. -.-

What I meant to say was that they're just a different kind of unattractive. It's a shame too, with some [natural] hair a bunch of them would actually look alright.
Id say on the whole, there was a slight improvement. But nothing major. Ive never liked the plastic look, or even the made up look for that matter, so the end result isn't very appealing to me. I'm also sure they took the girls as they were, and made them more unattractive to begin with, just to make the "makeover" look that much better. I mean come on, look at those before pics. Excluding the residents of Oklahoma's finest trailer parks, who actually tries to look like that on a daily basis?
Old 09-18-2010 at 02:37 AM   #68
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
dsl bro. that's why people like them.
well those people can find themselves a vacuum if you know what I mean D=