Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
human 2c03 scimea Academics 4 01-06-2008 02:33 AM

Human 2c03

Old 11-22-2009 at 04:03 PM   #1
aya017

Liked: 22 Times

Human 2c03
Hey guys!

I'm taking HUMAN 2C03 next term.. and I was wondering if anyone has taken it?
I've searched the site for threads.. and they're all closed now, and from the past year.. So I was wondering, does anyone have new comments about that class if anyone has taken it recently?

It sounds like an extremely cool class - Critical Thinking. I mean, that's definitely a lifelong skill which will be helpful in whatever field you are in.

So yeah, it's a good skill, but I still want to get a decent mark.

I've heard it's hard..? Some say it was good, but you have to keep up with all the lectures and readings. What do you guys say?

My prof would be Hitchcock, DL. Have you guys heard anything about him?

THANKS!
Old 11-22-2009 at 11:11 PM   #2
Woody

Liked: 0 Times

This was an excellent course. You're right, it applies to a lot of different fields.

I took it last year, and my professor was Dr. Rodde. The course material was pretty interesting and relatively easy, but his tests were hard because of ambiguous questions. With the prof from two years ago I heard it was one of the easiest courses at Mac, which wouldn't surprise me because it is definitely possible to test the material in an easy manner.

Look forward to it, you'll learn a lot!

aya017 says thanks to Woody for this post.
Old 11-30-2009 at 03:10 PM   #3
Woopdeedoo

Liked: 0 Times

i'm taking this course next semester too. good luck!