MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-02-2010 at 04:33 PM   #61
kristopherk

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldier View Post
Where exactly do I exactly come off as clingy, jealous, paranoid or misogynistic towards women? Resorting to name calling and assumptions when you're incapable of making an argument, I'm embarrassed for you. It's people like you I really pity, get your head out of the gutter and open your eyes to the world around you, you're not a child anymore.

Here's what I imagined (using examples from your posts!):

Souldier's girlfriend: Hey Souldier, it's Mary's bachelorette party this weekend and a bunch of us girls are going to Las Vegas.

Souldier: OMG you're going to cheat on me! Over time, most girls get bored of relationships and become cheaters and they turn into s__ts! I read a survey on a tabloid that says you'll cheat on me! You're planning to cheat on me with a male with superior genes and have me raise a child who isn't mine! You also won't count it as cheating because it's on a vacation!

Souldier's girlfriend thinks: I really need to cheat on this guy and then leave him.

Alchemist11 likes this.
Old 08-02-2010 at 08:39 PM   #62
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

ITT: Serious business. Stats needed - PRONTO
Old 08-02-2010 at 10:55 PM   #63
darklink121

Liked: 59 Times

62 posts and nobody posted this video clip?! Well here you go, this clip should be relevant in this discussion.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/984980/
Old 08-03-2010 at 02:21 PM   #64
amitoj

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia. View Post
Ahaha, oh how I miss HIMYM. <3
hahaa I swear that show is jokes (especially Barney!). Season 6 coming soon!!

Olivia. likes this.
Old 08-03-2010 at 07:15 PM   #65
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathbon View Post
Found out today that my ex, who broke up with me because we were always too physical, is having a fling with a guy she says she barely knows and doesn't really talk to.

Worst part is she's the one who told me!

I know it's been a month and I should be over this, but I was seeing this girl for almost three and a half years and I'm really hurt by this.

Any advice?
Broooo! I was listening to my music and this song came up and it reminded of your thread. This song kinda suits your situation. It may help you get over her!! Chears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxxXiyxQcI

Last edited by mcmastergcdb : 08-03-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-21-2010 at 06:09 PM   #66
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Damn, I missed all the drama.
Old 09-02-2010 at 07:07 PM   #67
bwatson

Liked: 0 Times

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 6 years and I just found out that he's been cheating on me the entire time with several other girls and he dumped me suddenly last week. I don't even know where to BEGIN to start a new life. I'm starting my masters at mac this year... any suggestions for fun places to go to get my mind off of things?
Old 09-02-2010 at 07:35 PM   #68
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwatson View Post
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 6 years and I just found out that he's been cheating on me the entire time with several other girls and he dumped me suddenly last week. I don't even know where to BEGIN to start a new life. I'm starting my masters at mac this year... any suggestions for fun places to go to get my mind off of things?
I know it sucks dude. I have pretty much the same story with my ex-fiancee (its the reason shes my ex-fiancee, and no an ex-wife), except that I dumped her when she cheated on me with an old high school buddy at another friends birthday party. I don't know what to do around Hamilton for a distraction though. I dove into work when it happened, picking up all the hours I could, and had some friends that seemed to do nothing but keep my mind off it outside of work. Hopefully yours do the same.
Old 09-03-2010 at 01:37 PM   #69
sachs

Liked: 0 Times

that really sucks dude
Old 09-03-2010 at 03:49 PM   #70
Sideout

Liked: 6 Times

Search for the video "Home Base" on YouTube. It's about a guy who gets revenge on his ex girlfriend by going out with her mom. Purely for laughs.