MacInsiders Logo
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:14 PM   #1
mandee08

Liked: 1 Time

I'm sorry to do this.. LOL
i know this might be getting annoying, but can somebody please give me a bit of advice on my schedule?

i'm a bit confused about the EOW things work. because I have a lot of EOW things on tuesday of term 1.. so does that mean one week i'll be super super busy and then the next week I wont? like.. how do I know which week they start at? should I move some things from tuesday to friday? or will some of the EOW things alternate? hope that makes sense lol..

any advice at all would be appreciated !

Last edited by mandee08 : 08-16-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:37 PM   #2
MohitB

Liked: 3 Times

In Term 1 move the Biology 1M03 either the Lab or Tutorial from Tuesday to Friday morning if possible. Term 2 I won't comment on since I'm confused about those EOW labs as well. And don't worry, we're all here to help anyone we can !

mandee08 says thanks to MohitB for this post.
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:42 PM   #3
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Hey Mandee08, a sight for sore eyes! Finally, a science student! No more crazy engineer schedules!

Your schedules look pretty good. There isn't much that can be changed around, because first year science courses are made that way. If you move one, it will usually conflict with another.

However, there is one switch you can make. In your first term, if you could switch Bio 1M03 to C04, it would move those courses up, and allow you to end way earlier.

First of all, there are no labs or tutorials the first week or so. Definetly no labs until you complete your WHMIS and other training in the first month. During your first few classes, they will let you know your entire schedule for your labs and tutorials. The way it works is, you do the lab one week, and then the tutorial the next week. They are both in the same timeslot. You only do one each week, alternating. Makes sense?

mandee08 says thanks to mitch for this post.
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:53 PM   #4
mandee08

ohhh thanks a lot, the earlier bio is definitely a good idea.
and yup, it makes a bit more sense now.

i just hope there is room though.. in your past experience, have you been able to switch sections easily ? because the biology C04 would be really great to be in.. I sure hope its not full.
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:54 PM   #5
mitch
Elite Member

To tell you the truth, there's a really good chance it's full. However, keep monitoring SOLAR until school starts because people drop in and out of sections all the time!
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:57 PM   #6
mandee08

oh really? when is the last date we can make changes to our schedule until ?

and i still have to add inquiry to fix my music conflict.. i hope its not full :(
Old 08-08-2008 at 12:01 AM   #7
mitch
Elite Member

September 15 is the last day to register (drop and add) courses. You have up until November 7 to cancel a course without it being listed as a failure.
Old 08-08-2008 at 12:03 AM   #8
mandee08

ok, thanks again for all your help !