Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Biology 2EE3 sidraH Academics 5 06-22-2009 03:01 PM
Important Dates 2007! Take note! Chad ARCHIVES 1 07-10-2007 12:18 AM

Important Note for Biology 2EE3

Old 09-13-2009 at 10:16 AM   #15
bigmac

Liked: 1 Time
for Chem 2OA3, was anyone able to write down what are the times we have to check in for the lab safety this week? i have mine tomorrow and i cant remember the times. thanks

Old 09-13-2009 at 06:40 PM   #16
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 90 Times
you know what I just realized I did this in summer school!

do i have to do it again?

Old 09-13-2009 at 06:49 PM   #17
Kira

Liked: 3 Times
If you're talking about the safety course. I remember reading that you only need to do it once. So if you already did it in the summer, you don't have to do it again.

Old 09-13-2009 at 07:55 PM   #18
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times
This is probably a pretty good idea, some people are just clumsy in labs.

Old 09-13-2009 at 08:09 PM   #19
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 90 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelp View Post
you know what I just realized I did this in summer school!

do i have to do it again?
awesome! This was the worst safety course I've done.. well I don't how it is now but in summer it was terrible. They had a terrible ppt. presentation which didn't even have more than half the answers to the questions that we were supposed to do. Even the Lab TA said it was terribly done.

Old 09-14-2009 at 10:55 PM   #20
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times
I think that's how it is now still. In the Kin lab manual, it says we have to watch some power point on the mac website, print out a quiz, do it and hand it in to the office.
Except on the site, it says something about a 2 hour training session we need to attend, which I really hope isn't the case =/

Old 09-17-2009 at 04:35 PM   #21
Kira

Liked: 3 Times
I went through the power point and looked over the questions. It odd since they don't have answers to a lot of the questions and they ask things like "what do you think..." I'm a little afraid of not being able to pass lol

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search