Account Locked

Liked: 30 Times

inspiring video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOksW_NabEk
Old 10-19-2013 at 10:06 AM   #2
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

It's not really inspiring, in fact it's depressing. It basically tells you what you are going to realize when you hit the mid life crisis. That you basically wasted most of your life doing irrelevant shit and (probably) got nowhere in life, and that you only got a handful of beans left before the end of your life sort of speak.
Old 10-19-2013 at 10:50 AM   #3
mike4

Liked: 26 Times

A lot of the experiences that he claims are time wasted as simply part of life...so if you can find a way to enjoy yourself while living...problem solved?
Old 10-19-2013 at 02:51 PM   #4
Commie42
Elite Member

Liked: 132 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike4 View Post
A lot of the experiences that he claims are time wasted as simply part of life...so if you can find a way to enjoy yourself while living...problem solved?
Great point. One thing that really stuck out to me with this video is that the narrator really made it seem like some portions, such as work and recreation had were "bad things". If you enjoy both of these (I'd hope so), then it's not just a waste of your jellybeans.

mike4 likes this.